Sym Golden Glove Megathread

Literally found the best quote to summon doomfish with

8 Likes

I don’t think i’m asking for a lot and considering how quickly other heroes have been updated I don’t imagine this would take a lot. My god. I would just be over the moon if they made her glove gold in a future PTR update.

6 Likes

I acknowledge this post and second it. (And love it too, pretty detailed and well researched for a golden aesthetic wishlist post)

1 Like

Hello, I am officially putting in my request for a golden glove and / or highlight intro + victory pose that show a golden gun!

How would golden glove on magician skin work? IDK! I’m sure it’d look great though.

17 Likes

I really appreciate your support. As for the Magician, it’s one of my favourite skins and the way I imagine it is the hard light arm is the same but the part that goes round her actual palm is gold.

2 Likes

Wait why was I Summon I just started eating

(reading)

Oh… it really doesn’t bother me. I mean we have to join comp to get it. And that will just Give an excuse for them to ban us.

It’s really not worth it anyway.

Gold is overrated

Though now that you Summon me: 🦖 Raptor Hero Concept (BTC)

1 Like

Golden glove and golden turrets. Fit for the queen she is.

7 Likes

also, the glove is a big part of her first person view.
I mean, hammond and dva both get a golden console.
So… yeah, give her gold glove.
Or at least a pose in which she shows the gold weapon.

16 Likes

Id love to see a gold glove. Its visible on the players screen at all times. Plus it wouldnt be super obnoxious like gold turrets/tele/ full arm.

5 Likes

Appreciate the support :grinning:

1 Like

Your support is appreciated :grinning:

1 Like

tempted to make a video about it? :heart_eyes: Also, thank you for your support.

1 Like

i just hope we don’t have to wait too long.

1 Like

same

1 Like

Symmetra needs her golden glove and Moira needs her golden backpack since Baptiste gets one

20 Likes

tbh, moira’s backpack doesnt really play an active role like baptiste’s does. it’s more cosmetic.

1 Like

Moira’s backpack is her whole kit. It changes color whenever she heals or damage and is responsible for her biotic fluid thingy. Baptiste backpack is just for his ultimate

9 Likes

both regenerative burst and his ultimate are what comes from his backpack. it plays a more active role than moira’s color changing suit/backpack.

because of that, i doubt that moira will get a golden backpack.

edit: it’d still be pretty nice tho.

actually, heck, you’re right, inside of it is her entire kit, but the backpack itself isn’t really “doing” anything besides changing color.

but because it regulates the fluid there is stIlL a chance for it to be gold

shsudusihsajvdsos idk

2 Likes

A golden arm is pretty neat.

But does that mean her magician skin’s arm would have a glowing-yellow light instead of a glowing-blue light?

1 Like

No

1 Like