šŸ¤Æ (180 Edit) Big Sym change.....that did impact much

I will never forget all the times I killed ulting Pharahs with it. It was like ā€œJUSTICE!ā€“ā€ And Iā€™d be like: Saitama Face Stareā€¦ ā€œPHWOOTā€ And then sheā€™d blow herself to kingdom come.

Well the theme is 90ā€™s skateboardingā€¦ just heads up

To be honest.
These TP slides are awesome, maybe a bigger buff/more useful buff than the ceiling one.
You can set up so much more suprise tps/Turretbombs and it deploys while falling down, so it cant be destroyed before it can even teleport anything.
I have to learn these places, thatsā€¦ huuuge

1 Like

Too Bad PTR is not working correctlyā€¦

O god itā€™s beautiful

I saw a comment about being able to place tp on enemy heads can anyone confirm that would be hilarious

Still canā€™t get on to the ptrā€¦ Shame really, like this was all plannedā€¦ (again)

i see plenty of people playing symmetra and people rage lessā€¦ especially when the symmetra player is talking about tp placement.

plz donā€™t patch this Devs

(Currently cooking Bread rolls with Sausage.)

Yeahā€¦ but knowing devs, they might remove it. (They really shouldnā€™t)

Look at this! A new Symmetra tech!

Itā€™s fun!
Itā€™s useful!
Itā€™s strong!
It rewards map knowledge!
Itā€™s gonna get fā€™ing patched!

As a Sym main. I like this change. :smiling_imp:

Donā€™t let get patched

The problem is there is a bug with sliding tp that makes invincible turrets you think they are going to patch the bug or just remove tp sliding in general. I donā€™t trust the balance team to think in the best interest of sym mains

You know, that never came to mindā€¦ onceā€¦ (sarcasm)

This is a neat video, great finds for the new behavior.

And for Reaper, almost three years.

Pretty cool video!

I hope they donā€™t patch it outā€¦

But Jeff did mention that they do not want to buff Teleporter so much that it allows teams to just bypass chokesā€¦I feel like this ā€œsliding teleporterā€ accomplishes way more than the faster deployment idea they were resisting. :thinking: Probably means it wonā€™t lastā€¦

Didnt know about sliding surfaces. That looks fun.

One buff I would like is to dismantle turrets with a key and hovering your cursor over them refilling the charge.

Ok. I do play her but sheā€™s should have been kept as support

That thumbnail is godlike.