Sym Golden Glove Megathread

also, the glove is a big part of her first person view.
I mean, hammond and dva both get a golden console.
So… yeah, give her gold glove.
Or at least a pose in which she shows the gold weapon.

16 Likes

Id love to see a gold glove. Its visible on the players screen at all times. Plus it wouldnt be super obnoxious like gold turrets/tele/ full arm.

5 Likes

Appreciate the support :grinning:

1 Like

Your support is appreciated :grinning:

1 Like

tempted to make a video about it? :heart_eyes: Also, thank you for your support.

1 Like

i just hope we don’t have to wait too long.

1 Like

same

1 Like

Symmetra needs her golden glove and Moira needs her golden backpack since Baptiste gets one

20 Likes

tbh, moira’s backpack doesnt really play an active role like baptiste’s does. it’s more cosmetic.

1 Like

Moira’s backpack is her whole kit. It changes color whenever she heals or damage and is responsible for her biotic fluid thingy. Baptiste backpack is just for his ultimate

9 Likes

both regenerative burst and his ultimate are what comes from his backpack. it plays a more active role than moira’s color changing suit/backpack.

because of that, i doubt that moira will get a golden backpack.

edit: it’d still be pretty nice tho.

actually, heck, you’re right, inside of it is her entire kit, but the backpack itself isn’t really “doing” anything besides changing color.

but because it regulates the fluid there is stIlL a chance for it to be gold

shsudusihsajvdsos idk

2 Likes

A golden arm is pretty neat.

But does that mean her magician skin’s arm would have a glowing-yellow light instead of a glowing-blue light?

1 Like

No

1 Like

Agreed. I got her gold weapon recently and I love it, but having no VP or Highlight intros that show it is disheartening. Same for Mei, though she at least has Highlight Intros with it.

Give Sym and Mei a gold gun VP please. :frowning:

3 Likes

Yes! This!! It astounds me that they haven’t done this yet!

5 Likes

I know! :sob:

1 Like

For reaallll! Theres some cosmetics that I’ve desperately been wanting and Symm golden arm/victory pose is high up there :sob:

Another is a Sombra event highlight intro. Girl has been here more than two years now and has never gotten a single one!

8 Likes

I have Syms gold gun and I definitely believe she needs a highlight intro and victory pose to show it off, but I personally don’t want her arm golden.

I much prefer that her arm should match the color scheme or ascetic of the skin. For example I love the design of her blue light arm in the magician skin and don’t want it to be a shade of yellow if her gold gun is equipped.

2 Likes

No one does. She has a little glove that’s grey. That would be all i’d want gold. There is a mock up of it somewhere and it looks really good.

Definitely not this

More like the one featured here. I can’t seem to link it like the others.

When I say Glove I mean hand. Not the full sleeve.

5 Likes

Really thought Sombra would get a fireworks highlight intro at lunar New Year.

2 Likes