Suggestions for Mercy from someone with too much time on her šŸ“

Sorry dude but Iā€™ve about had it with Mercy reworks. Sheā€™s fine-- leave her alone already.

None say to do a rework tomorrow :rofl: Donā€™t worry.

1 Like

You do realise that good McCreeā€™s donā€™t have to deal with the only time where high noon is usable is when there is fewer people alive to cover youā€™re backside OH and talk to a good McCree theyā€™ll tell you the ā€œideal timeā€ is when a team is near death and youā€™re securing some kills with the cast time being less then a second.
On top of that did you read how many counterplay options you bilt into it. Youā€™d think the original 5 man rez was as bad as the first iteration of Valkyrie, takes forever to charge up, can be blocked by barriers and the projectiles can be shot down.

It isnā€™t needed to be so strong. Calm down, it was an idea and not my preferred, come on.
It was only a way to have a mass ress and no complains for the counterplay.
Valkyrie anyway could help in the positioning for the ult, anyway it was just an idea ._.

So one of your suggestions is an awful one and I tried explaining why
Rez was almost balanced and needs to be performed when people are dead, the higher the value the harder it is to get just by the nature of the ability thus it only needs minor counterplay, I like the idea of projectiles but they donā€™t need a freaking cast time and be BOTH destructible and be blocked by those blue barriers that cover half the point regarldess of time.

Ok, but not upset XD
Itā€™s ok to discuss. Your point so is: no cast time and not blocked by barrier. Ok!
But i think people would complain because ā€œno counterplayā€, also if a LOS it is quite a natural counterplay.

If
(And I do stress IF)

We want to go back to the days where 5 man rez is potential My ideal form would e either A makei ta series of single target rezes (so basically you press Q and then for 7 or so second s you have access to six charges of instant cast rez)

Alternatively I donā€™t mind the idea of rez as it was but the orbs being killable. I just think barriers are too easy a solution to an ult that was already attahed to a hero whoā€™s pickrate was good because her competition was awful.

Her.

Sheā€™s well known enough that you donā€™t have to assume a default male gender for her username.

My bad, I donā€™t follow her all that much but considering her suggestions I should

1 Like

Wait, Eeveea is a women? You really do learn something new everyday.

1 Like

Mercy mains need to unite and boycott Mercy. Sheā€™s never going to get changes until her pick rate drops.

I like these suggestions.

No thank you. I actually enjoy playing Mercy. Iā€™m not going to stop so the stats are manipulated artificially.

hereā€™s the reason why you canā€™t trust people on these forums lol

Eeveea is a dudeā€¦ but sheā€™s also transgender and prefers to be referred to as she/her which should also be respected

2 Likes

sheā€™s transgender thats why. I believe so at least

Well thenā€¦

shes a trans girlā€¦

1 Like

Was he/she actually confirmed to have gender dysphoria?

1 Like

I donā€™t know thatā€™s just what people told me when I said eevee was a guy

it doesnt matter does it? if she wants to be a girl let her be a girl i mean thats a little odd but shes over 18 she has full control over her actions and her body

1 Like