Suggestion to solve the "ROLE Q IS GREAT/BAD" debate and it will HELP Blizz

Yeah, I made it about a month and a half before RoleQueue came out.

✅ [2-2-2] Putting RoleQ into Quickplay

So you SAW the potential doom coming…lol. PROPHET!!!

Thanks for sorting that out.

You cant put 2 queues. LFG added a choice and you see what happened.
Do you really think that any Tank or Support is going to choose the “Flex” queue when the 222 has lower queues for them?

Sorry but that is pointless.

1 Like

What about a mode for those that want the ranked experience without Role Q/Lock?

respectfully, I disagree. I play Tank mostly…I would much RATHER play unlocked. Then I’m not PINNED to tank. If our DPS isn’t doing the job and I think I can help by temp jumping into DPS, and one of the DPS can switch to TANK, that’s true teamwork, and it’s no longer allowed.

I believe the simplest way to answer a business question is to make it a very easy question to answer by the consumer. Blizzard is a business, and the consumer should have the choice to tell Blizz what they want, and Blizz should WANT to know the answer…it’s terribly easy to do that.

Been working on Role Queue ideas for a while now. Oldest one I could find is from August 2018, but I might have an older one.

✅ [Role Select] Finalizing this concept

It would be more like an additional shortcut to QuickplayClassic, within the normal Quickplay 222 menu.

Better solution: undo rock lock and push those who like to use LFG, which did the exact same thing (gave them even more control, even since they could filter based on SR difference). Everyone wins. Those for it have a place to get their 2-2-2. Those against are left alone.

But the devs lose. They dont want people playing 3-3 comps again

Bunker beats GOATs

The only reason 3-3 came about is because they don’t know what they’re doing and insist on balancing with a dart board. Besides, they shouldn’t be controlling what team composition a team wants to use.

Furthermore, this is still a win for the Overwatch team. My solution gives both kinds of players a place to go (actually, it did before the role lock update.).

You think Quickplay Classic is gonna get comps with no DPS?

What does that have to do with what I just said?

Ah sorry, thought your post had something to do with the top post of this thread.

Ah, though to answer your question, yes. I have had a couple 6 healer and tank comps.

Either way, I think if Quickplay and a Quickplay Classic were shown side by side, it would help make QPC more populated and fun, while also reducing QP222 queue times :slight_smile:

That is entirely possible

Why would any solo Q tank and to some extent support ever want to play QP classic. Maybe if you could sell tank runs like in WoW but otherwise no way.

Made a new GIF

its what mega desires!