(STY) OW2 is the BIGGEST gaming disappointment of 2022

Blizzard have fumbled the bag on Overwatch 2 but is Overwatch 2 the biggest gaming disappointment of 2022? Kotaku thinks it is. I think Overwatch 2 packaged as a sequel to Overwatch was one of the biggest mistakes in recent gaming history. The question is how fast can they bring online the Overwatch 2 PvE content and truly turn this game into the sequel Overwatch deserves?

In case you missed it: The actual topic I focused on today: We need to KNOW what’s ahead soon, the game is sinking

Listening to this is just the quick version.

1 Like

I mean I don’t entirely disagree with him, but anyone that watches any OW2 youtubers at all has something called a feed, and we don’t need forum threads every time someone makes a video.

2 Likes

Long Version was posted yesterday: Is Overwatch 2 Doomed? (Group Up Podcast)

SVB, Flats, Samito & Freedo

But your call.

(There is also a dev who calls in)

PvE isn’t coming to save the franchise.

5 Likes

Your right, that boat already sunk.

I think it was pointless to name the game Overwatch 2, when it’s basically Overwatch 1. But I loved Overwatch 1, and I love Overwatch 2. So I have nothing to feel disappointed about.

1 Like

I wasn’t going to post this and just skip it.

But all this other important stuff being talking about in the forums seems to be getting skipped over or not getting alot of attention.

So posted it to lead other to this stuff.

it is. not even nominated for anything at game awards

Honestly with how bad game awards have gotten… that’s technically a small good thing.

But it technically got nominated by Kotaku as the worst game of 2022.

Ow2 is just a monetization update nothing more.

1 Like

It was nominated for multiplayer game, but splatoon 3 won