Stop with all the BLM and political threads

This is a GAMING forum and it has nothing to do with Overwatch.

Also, MVP’s where are you now with your “Blabla post somewhere else blabla” posts? You are always the first with these kind of posts in off topic threads to fish for some Blizzard likes and now all of the sudden you are nowhere to be found. Some of you even went as far as doing this stuff on Corono threads. People were scared, people saw friends, family, relatives dying. Their whole country in lock down and what do you: UK Shutting down - #24 by Kaedi-11739
How sad are you that you feel the need to do this just for some Blizzard likes? What do you have going on in your life to be such a person :face_vomiting:

67 Likes

We have more important things to worry about. Like deleting Brigette and buffing Tracer.

5 Likes

how did this go from blm threads to corono threads?
like wat

4 Likes

i dont see a problem with the thread you linked, but the BLM really need to stop, i just saw something asking to remove the brig and d.va police skin just because of the “officer killing black guy” thing

27 Likes

At this point I really don’t care when I see political threads. They’re always just insincere bait. It’s more fun to try and derail them, actually.

4 Likes

delete widow and nerf baguette is much more important :rage:

4 Likes

maybe because according to some people, the mere existence of this virus is an opinion and it leads to heated debate.

human rights are not a debate though

11 Likes

besides, making thread slike these will only encourage more people to make threads that you dislike, and it just becomes an endless circle

1 Like

That’s exactly why these threads shouldn’t be allowed. If other offtopic, political and social threads are not allowed than these shouldn’t be either.

I don’t have a problem with that thread either, I have a problem with that sad green reaction and their sudden absence in these recent political threads.

I bet it’s very difficult for the mode to deal with it.

It’s a very touchy subject and I bet they rather want everything in 1 big thread instead of multiple ones, but according to the COC of this forum are these kind of topics not allowed and risk those who post it a (temporary) suspension, but doing that might do more harm than good.

We have more important things to worry about. Like deleting Tracer and buffing Brigitte.

7 Likes

We have more important things to worry about. Like deleting Tracer and buffing Brigitte.

4 Likes

With how much trolling on this forum. Actually can’t tell if it’s serious or not with any of these threads.

2 Likes

honestly its hard to escape ive been on gta and people talk about it on there…

“Stop with X threads!” ~makes an X thread by accident~

3 Likes

3 Likes

It makes me so frustrated my topic legitimately comparing Crucible, the first new hero shooter in years, to Overwatch, got locked and removed by mods

Yet these racebaiting/troll/kick the hornets nest for lols BLM topics get to stay up in perpetuity :worried:

7 Likes

The amount of capital G “gamers” in this thread is sickening. No wonder the rest of the world thinks this niche is full of degenerates.

3 Likes

People dont understand that if they allow politics in the forums its game over. Members will post about anything trying to push their own agenda and propaganda.

Theres nothing more important than human rights but human nature likes to overtake things and form an identity.

2 Likes

They shouldnt be allowed.

Its too controversial for a platform such as this. Take the arguments away from the forum i agree

3 Likes