UK Shutting down

It’s a ghost town out here but able to knock out a lot of series that I didn’t have time to watch

thanks mate. It is ironic the healthier thread on this forum is about a health global issue.
Hope you the best, I am from Spain and we are on it too :slight_smile:

:3c if you get sick, we will take you to the nearest pokemon center.

What countries are doing because of 0.0034% world population, tsk tsk…

1 Like

What a way to kill the economy further. Wow!

Been working from home for a week now. My life hasn’t really changed much as a result :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m in the UK too, but unfortunately I still work at Tesco, and someone has to keep the world moving

Same in my country. Although i gotta admit, i also bought more groceries than normally. Not because I’m afraid there isn’t enough but because i just don’t want to go outside and having some stuff on my shelfs keeps me from having to go the supermarket again.

Meanwhile, Admiral Bill Burr is doing his part, sinking cruise ships xD

Hahaha, I see we have a fellow Burr man.

1 Like

Here in Spain we have already been confined for 7 or 8 days, with everything closed except hospitals or grocery stores (with restricted hours and number of people)

Sucks … but it’s what you need if you want to stop the virus.

Take care, and try not to panic and do what the doctors and the government says.

1 Like

No excuse for you to be a nob.

3 Likes

Hey there, I know people want to express and talk about the COVID-19 outbreak, but really the Overwatch Forums is not the place to do it. This is because there is often too much hyperbole speculation about the subject and often causes flame wars.

I encourage anyone wishing to actively discuss about the Outbreak to head for the subreddit r/coronavirus. That is a highly moderated discussion Reddit about that specific subject and even has news and information on how you can not only protect yourself during this troubling time, but how you can possibly help others fight the outbreak.

3 Likes

Be safe out there everyone.

2 Likes

Not hard to make it OW related. I literally made an entire thread about how releasing a DPS now would be better at drawing in players stuck at home.

Stay safe, those closures were long overdue.

Yeah same here. Went to Wal-Mart a few days ago and they had nothing but frozen food. Had no choice, had to buy popcorn chicken, and pizza rolls. Tasty my but not very healthy to eat on a daily basis. Was lucky I got paid today and went to a local Meat market and was able to find milk, bread and some fresh meat to cook. Beans too. The hoarding is ridiculous. Thank god my aunt gave me a new pack of TP.

Bored and anxious people are way more dangerous than ones that have an outlet.

Governments should consider, for the duration of the crisis, gently prodding services like Netflix and Steam to offer extended free “trials” so that people have a distraction.

I’m being deadly serious.

You’re not wrong there my friend.

My city already did this. I am going stir crazy tbh.

We haven’t shut down schools in sweden yet. Not clubs, resturants etc either. We don’t even test people anymore. And the government wants 60% of swedes to get infected in order to build herd immunity. I’m just waiting to get infected rn. I’m still roaming the streets among crowds of people. I’m even traveling in sweden rn