šŸ˜” Stop defending the Virtual Ticket

Sure kid, people donā€™t have to smoke cigs either. Post went over your head.

Many of these posts have aged poorly.

The truth hurts doesnā€™t it.

1 Like

The truth that you donā€™t understand my post? Yeah I guess so.

1 Like

If you havenā€™t heard, the skin will be available separately sometime in 2019

1 Like

I donā€™t think anyone understands how spending money on a virtual ticket is comparable to ingesting carcinogens but you lmao

1 Like

Why the lootboxes? Thatā€™s all, enjoy the friggen skin kid.

I think the virtual ticket is laughable. However many dollars to watch awkward gamers forced to answer questions. The gall to try to monetize this is laughable. Frankly Iā€™m disgusted by the people who give Blizzard money for this.

Itā€™s weird being told of what I can and canā€™t do with my money.

1 Like

theyā€™ve done this for 3 years. shutup about it already. yeah they give goodies to blizzcon stuff. winstons blizzcon skin is probably his best one. stop complaining for the first time in your life im sure

Good thing, thereā€™s the extra Overwatch Panels to watch during Blizzcon huh?

I bought the ticket and I love the skin. I own all the other Blizzard games too though so I feel like Iā€™m getting more value than just a OW skin. I also enjoy watching the event streams and hopefully they will have an awesom musical act to enjoy. I bought the virtual ticket when Metallica played and felt like I got my monies worth. Th skin is pretty awesome. Excited to see what they add on to the ticket for value. I bought the all access OW pass too and definitely felt like I got good value. For those who just want the skin I can see the uproar. But itā€™s just a cosmetic. It doesnā€™t effect gameplay at all.

Also, I just found this: NOTICE: Demon Hunter Sombra will be available outside of Virtual Ticket at a later date

Which is something they didnā€™t do with the previous skins.

2 Likes

Not to mention, what do you think the electric bill is for powering all of those servers 24/7???

1 Like

An item for Lucio is worth every dollar. Not so much for many other heroes.

1 Like

Maybe it only have one Overwatch related thing because it is a Blizzard Virtual Ticket, not an Overwatch Virtual Ticket. Seriously, if you donā€™t want to buy it, then donā€™t buy it. Just think about how much free content we get. What if we had to pay for every event?

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen sources say people will be able to get the skin separate from the Blizzcon ticket at a later date. Confirmed?

2 Likes

Screenshot of the announcement page in this thread: NOTICE: Demon Hunter Sombra will be available outside of Virtual Ticket at a later date

1 Like

Itā€™s a $40 ticket with a bonus skin and other gifts and access to game content. Stop trying to twist it towards your narrative. Stop complaining.

3 Likes

This aged poorly.

3 Likes