😡 Stop defending the Virtual Ticket

It’s a $40 skin.

Everyone was up in arms over the “$30 LĂșcio emote” even though the bundle included other Overwatch related content.

This Virtual Ticket includes one Overwatch related thing, and it’s the skin. Why is this one skin more expensive than the entire All-Access Pass?

It’s absurd that people are defending this. It really is.
Take off your rose-colored glasses, and look at how much of a problem this really is for players who want the skin, and don’t play other Blizzard titles.

89 Likes

The skin isn’t 40$ , the ticket is . The skin is just a random bonus .

161 Likes

The price of the ticket was always the same, it had a skin for the two previous years too, the only difference is that it’s a skin that people like compared to the previous ones.

You’re not buying a skin, you’re buying a virtual ticket with goodies.

40 Likes

no

9 Likes

Nah it’s a $40 ticket, and IMHO the fact the skin is legendary just adds more bang for the bucks.

19 Likes

the magic shell has SPOKEN

1 Like

Stop attacking the Virtual Ticket.

It’s a $40 experience.

Everyone overreacted to the “$30 LĂșcio emote” even though the bundle included other Overwatch related content.

This Virtual Ticket includes many Overwatch related things, livestreams, VODs of presentations, and a legendary skin! Why wouldn’t the ticket be more expensive than the entire All-Access Pass?

It’s absurd that people are attacking this. It really is.
Take off your rage-mode hat, and look at how much of a non-issue this really is for players who play Blizzard games, and don’t scream on the forums.

43 Likes

This is a troll right? This post can’t be real

3 Likes

Didn’t you JUST make a thread about this?:thinking:

2 Likes

it’s free OW skin
i’m buying it to watch the thing and WoW mount
so for me, it’s free skin, nobody is forcing you to buy it

9 Likes

HAHJHJASHJASDAJSDKADLS sorry I had to laugh

4 Likes

it is free
for me that doesnt care one bit about overwatch
it’s free, i’m buying the ticket for WoW mount and to watch stuff

3 Likes

Stupid question.

Can someone link to what your talking about?

Edit: Never Mind I didn’t know it was Blizzcon season.

1 Like

This is like that episode of King of the Hill where they keep a failing book store alive by giving away free guns with each book purchase.

“You aren’t buying a gun, you are buying a book!”

8 Likes

Blizzard has been adding special things like this to the Blizzcon tickets since at least early in World of Warcraft’s existence almost 15 years ago.

Now it’s a problem??

10 Likes

It’s a $40 skin if you just want the skin and nothing else, but Blizzard isn’t charging $40 for the skin. You should understand the difference.

18 Likes

I started reading the OP, but fell asleep halfway thro—

—oh right, screen name checks out.

1 Like

lol u mad fam, its side content. all previous year had one but now people are mad cause its not some worthless recolour no one wants but an actual legendary skin.

2 Likes

What is the purpose of adding that skin to the ticket in the first place? It’s to get people who want the skin who wouldn’t otherwise be interested to buy the ticket. You should understand that.

3 Likes

No one is forcing anyone to buy the ticket. It’s your decision alone that does that.

3 Likes