😡 Stop defending the Virtual Ticket

It’s a bonus. You’re paying 40 dollars for access to the events virtually. You are not paying for just the skin. It’s simply a perk.

They were wrong about the emote and they are wrong about this.

Consumers that defend anti-consumer practices
 And these people genuinely believe they have a functional intelligence. I have no idea how they get through life.

no people still defended the emote too. sorry people can defend this as well. That’s what happens when you defend based on principle, and don’t change how you feel because you want the item

Lmao, are you actually defending the OWL pass?

Blizzcon tickets have been around for forever. Why they added a legendary to it? Dunno, but the pass offers a lot of other things that make its price worth it if you play other Blizz games.

The OWL pass is scummy since the only other you get with it is ugly orange/white basic skins and an emote. The emote doesn’t even relate to OWL in the slightest, and could have been added to the base game.

It doesn’t help that OWL is slowly killing this game as well

There is absolutely nothing wrong with telling a company why you are not willing to buy an item they produce. Generally they welcome that kind of feedback because they want to make money.

What is anti-consumer about the blizzcon ticket?

2 Likes

Paying for a non-existent item for the privilege of watching their marketing, and bundling it with an exclusive skin is not vaguely pro-consumer. I do not expect them to be, either. I just expect them not to be anti-consumer. Shaking down fans for $40 dollars if they want a unique skin after setting a precedent of recolors is disgusting.

Ima be real with you chief. Aint no blizzard fan thats been here before overwatch gonna give a crap bout the tickets price or the fact theres a single overwatch skin with it.

Its always cost that much. And you aren’t buying the skin. You are buying the ticket that gives you the skin as well as items for other games too.

There is no 40 dollar skin here. Just a free exclusive skin you get with a 40 dollar ticket.

1 Like

The blizzcon virtual ticket was always 40$.
Was it an issue last year or even the year before? Nobody said that the winston or the bastion skin were paywall skins costing 40$, people were just happy.

Now they upgrade their stuff and bring us an even better skin and just because of recent events like the lucio emote, it’s suddenly a problem?

I’m sorry, but the winston skin that’s basically an ugly recolor was also 40$.
Did you complain back then? Why are you complaining now that it’s better??

1 Like

And that’s capitalism

Glad we’re stating the obvious here

NO YOU ARENT. They didn’t make the entire event just to sell some sombra skins. they made the sombra skin to sell tickets. Were you upset the other TWO years they did this for blizz-con? Why is it special now? Were you like this during the Mercy cancer event? By your logic if you paid, you were paying for the skin and not for the cancer donation.

First off that is completely perspective based depending on your interest. And people definitely donated for the skin or they would have donated to the charity anyways. Just so you know. I donated outside the skin to. Don’t guilt trip me

Okay? And Blizzcon Bastion/Winston were recieved the same way.

I bought the ticket, got my cool goodies on all my games, no complaints. Why you’re complaining now is just dumb when this has went on for years.

1 Like

Baby steps. Let’s make this one a little more, dip our toes in the water.

Everyone thinks it’s funny that there’s hearthstone on all the computers in overwatch. It’s flat out advertisement and they want you to feel like it’s your decision.

Overwatch has been one of the most addicting experiences I’ve ever played since guess what, world of warcraft.

They are masters of manipulation so go ahead I hope they just paywall every last skin after this.

1 Like

Fixed that for you :smile:

1 Like

who cares? It’s just a skin. I play OW with default skins on my alt account anyhow.
If you want it, buy it. It’s fine as long as it doesn’t affect gameplay imho.

2 Likes

I’m not trying to guilt trip you, im just using an analogy. Either way, were you upset the first two Blizz-con events which both featured two blizzcon locked skins and were both $40?

People cried about P2W in Blizzard games, and that only cosmetic rewards should be purchasable with real money. Well, this skin is purely cosmetic. Why cry still?

$50* skin. Friends. Lol.