😡 Stop defending the Virtual Ticket

“at no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it, and may God have mercy on your soul”

1 Like

There’s nothing to defend. You buy a ticket you get bonus stuff. You don’t buy ticket you don’t get bonus stuff. What’s the problem? Don’t like it, don’t buy it. It’d be 40$ skin if it’d be just a skin for 40$ on bnet shop but it’s not. Stop crying. It’s next bad skin anyway.

1 Like

Blizzard has been offering exclusive cosmetics for Blizzcon for all of their games since before Overwatch’s inception.

This is nothing new nor should we expect any different. It would be naive to do so.

1 Like

And there it is. The age old ‘quit crying/complaining’ retort everyone in this community loves to spam.

1 Like

Seriously, it’s fine. I rather pay the money for the stream and get a dope skin rather than gamble my money away with loot boxes. Also not everything has to be handed over to everyone. I’m glad there’s some exclusive stuff like Widow’s Noir skin.

1 Like

I hate the “Its a $40 skin/emote” mindset. You realise you are paying for the ticket, not the skin.

1 Like

Please give this a read.

2 Likes

You are paying for the skin and not the ticket if you a person that only cares about overwatch. It’s not a hard concept to grasp the other side of that coin

1 Like

You are buying the ticket to see the show. Everything else is extra.

1 Like

“Stop defending the Virtual Ticket”

Has been a Blizzard fan for over 6 years

Knows they’ve been doing Blizzcon basically the same way for a long time

SOME members of the Overwatch community thinks that it should be changed just for them

mfw

————
No I will not stop defending the Virtual Ticket.

“Think about how awful this is for people who only play Overwatch”
Suck it up and walk away, or buy it.

Entitlement much? I literally can’t grasp this. They’ve been doing this for years.

In EVERY WoW EXPANSION THAT I CAN REMEMBER:
The Digital Deluxe Version provides cosmetics for DIABLO, HEARTHSTONE, OVERWATCH -and- WoW.

Yet those that buy it, don’t care.
They’ll get what THEY want out of it and they’re willing to spend the money on it.

IT’S NOT A HARD CONCEPT.

1 Like

every time I see :rage: I think of spams.

1 Like

While i think the emote and the all star skins are paywall. Its ridicolous to say that the virtual ticket skin is a paywall. Its the first time that the skin is a legendary and Blizzard game-themed. In 2016-17 you got a recolor for this price.

And the skin is only a bonus addition to the ticket. You can participate in BlizzCon from your home with this ticket and get ingame stuff for all the Blizzard games and a 10$ discount on the Goody Bag. Its totally worth it if you think of it.

they were wrong about the lucio emote and they’re wrong about this. If all you care about is the skin/emote then you shouldn’t waste your money because they aren’t worth it. the skin/emote were there as an added incentive to buy the packages. they are ONLY COSMETICS!

Cut the bratty entitlement. It’s not a 40 dollar skin.
It’s a digital ticket to an annual event that has existed long before overwatch ever did. The in game goodies are a bonus.
Blizzcon is a big deal in the gaming industry. Even if you personally dont care about it.

2 Likes

Hrm, after viewing all these threads so far
my responses will now be summed up by two sombra quotes.

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/overwatch_gamepedia/9/9d/Sombra_-_ÂżEs_en_serio.ogg

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/overwatch_gamepedia/6/6b/Sombra_-_Oh%2C_pobrecito.ogg

Yeah, if you only buy the ticket for the skin then it’s a 40 buck skin, that’s a no brainer. So if you have absolutely no intend on actually watching the blizzcon stuff then how about you don’t buy it just for the skin then?

OW, Blizzard, Acti, they are money machines,dont expect much.

I prefer this “old retort” compared to current “QQ everything offends me, I need a safe zone and more free stuff” mindset.

I spent $40 on a taylor swift tshirt at the concert.

So I can’t judge anything

Just title your thread “Stop having a different opinion than me” bc that’s pretty much what it boils down to

2 Likes