😡 Stop defending the Virtual Ticket

Also, I just found this: NOTICE: Demon Hunter Sombra will be available outside of Virtual Ticket at a later date

Which is something they didn’t do with the previous skins.

2 Likes

Not to mention, what do you think the electric bill is for powering all of those servers 24/7???

1 Like

An item for Lucio is worth every dollar. Not so much for many other heroes.

1 Like

Maybe it only have one Overwatch related thing because it is a Blizzard Virtual Ticket, not an Overwatch Virtual Ticket. Seriously, if you don’t want to buy it, then don’t buy it. Just think about how much free content we get. What if we had to pay for every event?

1 Like

I’ve seen sources say people will be able to get the skin separate from the Blizzcon ticket at a later date. Confirmed?

2 Likes

Screenshot of the announcement page in this thread: NOTICE: Demon Hunter Sombra will be available outside of Virtual Ticket at a later date

1 Like

It’s a $40 ticket with a bonus skin and other gifts and access to game content. Stop trying to twist it towards your narrative. Stop complaining.

3 Likes

This aged poorly.

3 Likes

Exactly, we get a lot of free or close to free content. I’m onboard with having access to the event, all that other stuff AND a cool skin I’ll actually use unlike the ok-ish BlizzCon skins my before.

Edit: They gave us like 200 free tokens for OWL skins, they put up new characters fairly regularly, new maps regularly, new game modes for events, they make balance passes (whether good or not is a different argument), they put up free holiday and events which includes stories and skins, they release videos about the characters
 seriously, get over it.

1 Like

I’m still disappointed I didn’t get the Blizzcon Bastion skin, Winston’s was alright. I really like Sombra’s, but I feel like the Blue and White theme was cooler.

Can we stop pretending that this skin being bundled in is somehow good? I don’t care about Blizzcon, I don’t care about the Overwatch league, but if I want that skin, I have to fork over money to get a bunch of crap I don’t care about, and the only way to get that skin ever is by paying for a ticket to some event that I never cared about. You can’t get the old skins, you won’t be able to get the old skins, it’s been three years and the preorder Widowmaker skin hasn’t been made public, so they won’t make you able to get this video game content unless you pay them $49.99.

What makes it worse is that with one look, you can clearly see it is something that SHOULD be holloween content, but no, I guess demon hunting is Blizzcon themed, somehow.

1 Like

Why did I get so many likes on my first reply lmao

By adding it to the ticket, it adds value to the ticket and makes the skin more valuable. Also it’s not Halloween content, it’s based on a Diablo 3 character.

Also, the skin is a bonus to the ticket. You aren’t buying the skin, you’re buying the ticket.

2 Likes

No, it’s a 40$ virtual Blizzcon ticket and you get a free skin if you buy it. Stop whining, you don’t deserve everything, it’s perfectly fine to give people who want to support Blizz an exclusive skin.

1 Like

So don’t get it, simple. God this community is so entitled and whiny. I got a T-shirt when I flew to Amsterdam last month, how dare they charge me 400$ for a lousy T-shirt? Boycott Amsterdams tourism board.

2 Likes
  1. welcome to capitalism.
  2. the skin will be released for free at a later time, they have already said as much.

it kind of is considering it’s a crossover skin.

1 Like

So leave this forum ASAP, we dont want you here if you dont care about OW! BYE!

Blizzcon has always given 1 item for each game, get over yourself.

NOTICE: Demon Hunter Sombra will be available outside of Virtual Ticket at a later date idiot

2 Likes

This ain’t it

(More char)