Stop complaining about mercy

But I’m a tank main…

your post is useless and pointless , reported

You better report all the other useless posts out there, not just topics, in addition to this one.

(Most of them are by Mercy mains tbh)

I don’t understand the complaining either, she is playable and balanced, where is the problem?

People have the right to voice dissent, but not the right to act like they’re above everyone else i.e justifying spam and insults whilst acting the victim.

1 Like

Nice description of Sprinkles there. :smirk:

1 Like

The fact that the necromancer’s name is ressurekt makes it all the more glorious

1 Like

They never said they wouldn’t revert her. They felt that this adaptation could work better and they want to see how it goes. I’d love to at least give them the benefit of the doubt.

1. more than half of Mercy’s playerbase is unhappy.
  2. You don’t know if she’ll get reverted, so don’t tell us it won’t happen.
  3. Whenever people say “Mercy players, adapt to her changes” they are the first who are crying about nerfs for other heroes themselves. Adapt to Brigitte and Doomfist.
  4. You barely ever touched Mercy, so please stop telling her playerbase what it is supposed to do.
2 Likes

Done. I’ve moved on to complaining about Doomfist and Ana.

I do agree that it’s pointless to complain about Mercy. The only reason I stopped complaining about Mercy is because I’ve stopped caring about the game. It’s pretty simple. If you want people to stop complaining, just convince them to stop playing the game.

Edited typo

Mercy is not in a good spot. People won’t stop complaining until Blizzard actually does something. Instead, they’ve nerfed her to the ground.

No use arguing with people who don’t play a certain hero. You’re crying to deaf ears.

Yeah i have no idea why that was on my top feed but it was lmao

1 Like

well dang after I replied to you about your name people suddenly decided to talk some more for some reason

what did you originally type anyway I never saw

I don’t even play Overwatch, no clue why I’m even here.

Is that what you originally typed?

Anyway it’s been fun have a nice time!

Buddy you’re spitting in the wind here. Even if I weren’t a devout mercy main I wouldn’t think complaining for a mercy buff or rework will ever end until they satisfy their player base. They wanted the other supports to be played more and rather than enticing players away from mercy by making those other supports more mechanically interesting they nerfed her hard. I’d be fine with more nerfs so long as they were accompanied by buffs that made her feel powerful.

This agitation for a better mercy will never end until she gets a rework or a buff.

1 Like

Hahahaha🙂 gottem

1 Like