Still no OWL rewards after todays patch

Still missing them as well. Very unfortunate

1 Like

Can keep trying, but not sure if they are going to address the issues.

1 Like

Gotta keep trying ;;

1 Like

Where do u watch overwatch content to get a skin?

Still nothing on the missing rewards :confused:

1 Like

Yeah, never got mine either. My buddy was asking me where to watch OWL in order to get rewards and I told him not to bother.

1 Like

Twitch drops would have made this less of a pain. I feel the silence is because this was more of a YouTube problem and it may not be easy, or possible, to fix now that months have passed and people are still missing rewards.

Our best hope now will be trying to earn missing skins whenever they decide to bring them back again.

2 Likes

Yesā€¦annoying so. It is beyond discouraging :cry:

1 Like

I got sojourn owl skin a patch in feb, took 5 months to add the skin

Still waiting for the collegiate spray and last stream OWL tokens

Blizzard totally dropped the ball with OW2.

10 Likes

Actually :nerd_face:, you got the skin with the Jan 24 patch, so technically less than 3 months (Nov 4 - Jan 24).

Thatā€™s a realistic pic for the wait time :smile:
Has anyone heard any news on what the world cup rewards are yet ?

Still absolutely nothing here lol.

3 Likes

They will ask you to post here if you ask them via tickets, but I have yet to actually see Blizzard support actually in the forums resolving anything.

1 Like

Never got CAH tokens or collegiate spray.

Oh good this topic is still open, still no OWL skins from Grand Finalsā€¦

2 Likes

Missing the Hanzo drop from the December Contenders event. (Blizzard support wonā€™t read this).

Yup we in the same boat still no grand finals skins and pistol name plate smh we have put claims in and even did what they said to post on forms and still nothing. Now Iā€™m going to be real with all of thisā€¦ we are never going to get them I donā€™t see them going back and fixing it when they have other stuff they working on and wonā€™t back track. We must move on itā€™s something we must come to an understanding with.

2 Likes

Keep getting the same responses from the support/bots of the Blizzard support team on this, so no doubt that they will continue to do nothingā€¦

1 Like

yea i have come to terms that its done and im never getting itā€¦i will just post on here and there about still not getting it and hope they have time or even see it so next time it wont happen again. GL my friend.

1 Like