Still no OWL rewards after todays patch

Just calling out their support since it seems like they seem to do nothing outside of sending links to useless articles with zero support. And the only actual useful poster here was not a Blizzard employee before they were hired and now there is zero Blizzard presence here at all. I have actually received prompt responses from other companies with issues but Blizzard’s is by far the worst.

2 Likes

yup and with out a way to see on youtube where you stand on rewards makes it even harder.

Seems like Blizzard to ‘cut costs’ and to skim out on their own Contenders skins. Just seems lazy on their part. Love that they cannot look to be able to provide skins of their own leagues.

1 Like

Good job by Blizzard and their support for the zero transparency, they are doing great.

1 Like

Same, only have the two sprays but nothing else.

1 Like

Blizzard and their support don’t care. If they wanted to fix our issues, they would have months ago. Their support consists of GM’s who copy and paste straight from the Blizzard website guides and do not actual try to resolve anything…

2 Likes

Just will have to keep letting Blizzard support know that people are still having issues, despite them not caring or looking.

1 Like

yeah, i still didn’t get all my rewards on my mini

Still missing the Hanzo drop, but Blizzard seemingly had people that helped on the forum and hired them, but now they seemingly are nonexistent support now.

Still missing

1 Like

Still missing the Hanzo drop from Contenders, but have yet to see anyone from Blizzard address this properly.

New Year, same problems.

Figured, for a laugh, I’d message support. For starters, when you create a new Overwatch2 account support ticket, the category is “Twitch and YouTube drops”, however when you proceed to enter your information, you can only enter in a twitch account name, nothing about YouTube, meaning they obviously will not touch YouTube.

The cookie-cutter message I received:

I’m game master Chorrkukra and I hope that you are well today! =)

I just received your ticket regarding the reward for watching OWL.

While we have limited support for this type of issue; I do suggest reviewing the following support article as it does provide some troubleshooting steps:

hxxps://support.blizzard.com/article/000142823

If you suspect this is a bug that requires developer attention, please report it via the Overwatch Bug Report Forum located here:

hxxps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/c/bug-report/9

We understand that this may not the response you hoped for but I do want to thank you for reaching out to us and, as always, feel free to do so in the future if anything else arises.

I wish you all the best- have a great week and stay safe.

As myself and many others have done as per the official Overwatch League account tweet (hxxps://twitter.com/overwatchleague/status/1602357650183831552), we posted our issue, and no action has been (or apparently will be) taken.

My issue is that the encore livestream watch time was not credited to my account.

1 Like

I never got anything from season 1 of League. Its a S C A M .