Still no OWL rewards after todays patch

Bumps. Blizzard, please…
Fr tho. Why are they so bad at this…

Do we have any news about that problem??? Do they reply on tickets if I open one?

As I said above, I have Winston from the 30 hours but I miss the Zarya and the Widow from the same 30 hours tier.

For 27 hours I have Lucio, Junkrat but I don’t have Moira, Reaper #logic??

From the 2 hours Grand Finals I have Kiriko and JQ but no 1-hour Sojourn…

I dont care about 100 owl tokens but for skins :frowning:

Update: Sojourn skins have finally granted onto my account as of 1/24/23!

3 Likes

Same here just got the Sojourn OWL skins after the patch. Still no CaH tokens and the Collegiate Spray is still locked.

5 Likes

:confused:I still have nothing. Wooohooo…

1 Like

Still waiting on CoH tokens as well as collegiate spray here too.

It’s great to see the Sojourn skins turned up at long last, but I’ve pretty much given up all hope on the CaH tokens and Collegiate spray :pensive:

1 Like

Still missing the Hanzo Contenders skin. They won’t address Contenders missing drops.

At least they should let us know that they haven’t forgotten it

Bump. Pretty sure we are being left out to dry.

I’m still missing all grand finals skins, card, and bonus tokens.
:confused:

1 Like

1/26/2023 Have not received the new character skins (Junker Queen, Kiriko, Sojourn) but i was given everyone else. I did watch all required viewings including Finals. Very odd that most of the issues revolve around the Overwatch 2 characters.

2 Likes

Love that Blizzard support’s best answer to anyone submitting a ticket is to post here.

Also Blizzard support: never checks the forums.

2 Likes

Beyond odd. Do you think we are getting our rewards? :cry:

1 Like

Yeah, it feels like they just send us here to scream into the void. :confused:

1 Like

Not only that, I tried to be as concise as possible but only get automated responses. Blizzard support has gone completely downhill year after year, you can at least get chances to at least chat with someone at other gaming companies, but Blizzard they will only answer your tickets quickly if it is related to payment matters.

1 Like

Submmit a ticket. I did and got my rewards the next day. They do it on a case by case basis. In my ticket i told them all the rewards i recieved and all the rewards i should have that were missing and next day poof its all in my account

Depends on who you speak with. I merely tried tried to ask and kept getting the automated responses of dealing with Twitch drops and then got a 72 hour suspension after I replied back stating it was a YouTube drop since they kept stating they could not check Twitch drops. Also made a new ticket and after 4 days I have zero responses from Blizzard.

1 Like

Were you polite? I was very polite and got a very polite response back

Well finally have sojourn

I was being polite. I was getting nowhere with automated responses on the ticket from them so I kept asking if they could address the YouTube issue, since they kept replying that they could do nothing with Twitch drops, and then they gave me the 72 hour suspension, so now I’m just annoyed with the support at this point. Just want to actually try to speak with an actual support person, since all of the answers I received seemingly are just copy and paste answers with basically every response. I have dealt with CS with other gaming companies like Ubisoft and the support from Blizzard is clearly having far more issues with addressing customers’ problems.