Still no OWL rewards after todays patch

as other’s have said, this isn’t just a grand finals weekend issue. i admittedly missed the first day of streams (i’m not really one for esports), but as i’d started playing OW2 i decided to watch for the tokens/skins. i watched almost every stream and encore starting from day 2 including the grand finals and i have received absolutely nothing.

6 Likes

I literally had the League on every single day it was on plus the replay matches too just in case. Every single time I looked on the app it said I was good and even YouTube said I was good. My phone that week clocked in 40+ hours of time. I got rewarded with for small portion of the watchtime. Literally the only think I really wanted was the OWL turning 5 icon.

2 Likes

Same here got like 45 owl tokens and nothing else watched everything and some encores too …not a single skin…whats goin on blizzard?

Same problem, i’ve watched the whole thing

ive got very low hopes for this, the lack of communication is acc a joke

2 Likes

I have the same problem, I watched all the OWL lives finals and encores and I got only a few cosmetics, and only about 15-20 tokens.
For example I received the Widowmaker and Zarya skin (the one for 30 hours) but I don’t have a lot like Sigma, Symmetra, Soldier, Moira, Torb, Cassidy, Echo, etc.
I received Junker and Kiriko ones but no the Sojourn one, also I didn’t received all the icons (like Happi Genji and Clock Zen) the sprays, and of course I didn’t received the 100 tokens and of all hours I watched the lives I am missing a lot, just got 15-20. Fix it please.

1 Like

any particular reason why there seems to be such a clear cutoff time…

cause i had no issues whatsoever getting stuff the first half of that week…and then received nothing from thursday through sunday

1 Like

I also have received nothing. My account is 100% connected because I’ve been receiving tokens for watching for months before this. I still have zero tokens from the finals and none of the skins, name card, or profile icon.

1 Like

Yeah I am missing the Sigma skin, the Bap skin, the clockwork icon, the owl turns 5 icon, the Grand Finals 1 spray, the Grand Finals 2 spray and the Sojourn skin. I got EVERYTHING ELSE before and after Sig and Bap and everything after Sojourn including the name card.

It’s clear I watched the 30 hours plus the grand finals. What is going on here?!?!

Yeah same problem here, noticed that i received only a few tokens for watching the first 2 days and then nothing after that. I got concerned because it was never a problem the tournaments before but I thought the patch on 15th (17th) would fix that because they mentioned that date but here we are. Hope what Craig said is true and they can still process that watch time

1 Like

I have the same problem on my end, got the card at least but I watched over 30 hours with nothing else. Kinda disappointing you can’t really go through their support to talk to someone about it either.

Still nothing, submitted a ticket and told to pound sand by support, at least make an acknowledgement if you know it’s an issue

2 Likes

I’m still missing some OWL rewards as well

1 Like

It’s absolutely ludicrous…

I watched every day including grand final in their entirety, and several of the encores but have only received 135 tokens, the gray skins up to Cass/Pharaoh/Echo and the additional drops up to Happi Player icon.

Despite watching well over 37+ hours, the tokens seem to think I only watched 27 and the skins only 15.

2 Likes

whats weirder imo

is i got the “Pulse Pistol name card” but not the sojourn skin on my main account.

i infact got none of the skins and i got bout 95 owl coins (despite watchin the entire thing) and yet i dont have the hapi genji player icon which would of unlocked at 75.

its all messed up. not only did it not track peoples view time properly, but the items it gave arnt all there.

They said they’re still working on it despite saying we will get them today

2 Likes

I remember a little before ow2’s launch there was a time where the tokens were not being given out and they took longer than the 48 hour mark to appear. But they all eventually did. I’m not too optimistic about getting my rewards because the sheer length of waiting, but there may be a chance that the hours have been tracked and rewards could come

However, it still feels like a “You’ll probably get your rewards, but maybe you won’t, but honestly who knows” type of situation.

1 Like

Yeah but I’m wondering why it got cutoff that way….if it was working just fine for part of the week what happened for the latter half?

2 Likes

Yeah i got a spray and a name card theres definetly an issue with tracking or something idk why they would lie and say it would work today ĹMAO

1 Like

I didn’t get a player icon 5 years overwatch league and I really care about this icon