Still no OWL rewards after todays patch

yep nothing here and watched a lot

I think its like random and some of it broke more for more than others i only got 2 things and ive watched like about 40 hours thats my guess anyway

I will add to the list of users who have received 0 despite watching several days of owl, encores both through YouTube (and a compatible YouTube account that has functioned before for drops) as well as through the owl cite with the green dot.

I think the main problem with this issue is there was 0 indication of progress for rewards which we previously we saw through twitch. This might be a YouTube ended problem but I would like to see that I am actually making progress towards my rewards as that secures in my mind that I will eventually get my rewards. But because theres a lack of evidence of my progression and I just have to hope, many members of the community are afraid that were just not going to get a rewards at all

11 Likes

I got rewards up to the 9 hour mark, despite watching at least 5 hours every night, as well as the entirety of Grand Finals. Strange that I ended up getting the Pulse Pistol name card, but didnā€™t get the Grand Finals 2 spray (which is an earlier reward than Pulse Pistol) OR the Sojourn skin (same reward tier as the name card).

2 Likes

Yep, watched from day 4 onwards, including the encores, and havenā€™t received a single thing

1 Like
6 Likes

What about the skins before the grand final weekend?

my main hasnā€™t received any skins

4 Likes

Same, not tokens and not skins, fix!!!.

1 Like

I did not receive a single reward despite watching on the OWL website for at least 20 hours where the green light was on. During OW1, I never had a problem with drops. I have absolutely nothing from the playoffs or grand finale. Itā€™s so frustrating to have watched so many hours and received nothing from it.

3 Likes

Okay so I donā€™t have:

OWL Turn 5 Player Icon
Grand Finals 2 Spray
Sojourn Grey/White OWL skins
100 Token bonus + at least 50-60 missing tokens

I was lucky that I had every available grey/white set that was made available PRIOR to this promo so I only had to get up to Sigma/Bapā€™s skins. But I did get all the icons except OWL Turns 5 one.

I watched EVERY live stream and EVERY encore. On multiple devices, on the official site AND YouTube to be SURE I would get everything. Setting alarms on my phone ,etc.

2 Likes

Started with 102 still have 102. Had every event on, so well played, you got your viewer number while not dishing out anything.

Here are what I suspect at the primary culprits:

• Having YouTube on mute automatically counts as nothing
  • If itā€™s not your primary window on the screen itā€™s not counting it

It mentions these as recommended things to check for, but I would not be surprised at all if this is the part in it all that they nickel and dime you on the requirements. This was never the case in the past because I always just had it on in the background often when I was working (so it would go on mute here and there), so they clearly decided to tighten the requirements and not be transparent about it.

Recommendations, stream it on a tablet or phone device, not your computer.

1 Like

Does anyone actually feel like they received what they expected? The post mentions the Grand Final, but I definitely didnā€™t received the content for the amount of time I watched the week of Playoff. On top of that, I only received 5 tokens for the 5h I watched of Grand Final, but thereā€™s no mention of missing tokens.

4 Likes

I only got the very first skin drop and no tokens at all

1 Like

Hey i purchased 200 overwatch league tokens but i didnt receive it in game
I lookt into my history payment and the transaction was succesfull but somehow someway i didnt get it in game. Any idea as to how this happend and how it can be fixed ???

1 Like

Same here watched all the streams and the live encores and only got like the first 2 tier of rewards

1 Like

I anticipated this mess, and streamed the Grand Finals on my TV, my iphone and on my PC. Account connected to every one. I received no OWL rewards beside the player card. So that definitely isnā€™t the issue here.

I watched more than 30 hours but not pistil name card , zen icon , cake icon 2 final and grand finals sprays and half of skins I hope u fix it soon , Ty for ur hard work

Wait, so itā€™s a manual process? Why?

I saw the same thing, Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s a sojourn skin but itā€™s nowhere to be seen

calm down bro they are a small indie company. they have given us so many rewarding features and giving us skins for so cheap. They are basically a non-profit company by now. Give them some slack.