Still no OWL rewards after todays patch

That skin was the only reason I watched the stupid league to begin with!

2 Likes

I call bullsā€“t. Blizzard doesnā€™t care as long as people are buying from the store. Thatā€™s all they care about any more and you canā€™t say otherwise considering how theyā€™ve run this sā€“tshow of a ā€œgameā€ since the upgrade to OW2 (itā€™s not a new game, so donā€™t try telling me otherwise).

4 Likes

Also having the same issues!

2 Likes

I watched most of the days, the stream and encores, I think I missed only day 1, I watched mostly on PC, but there was a day where I watched it on my phone with the Youtube app. I havenā€™t got anything at all, neither tokens nor skins, my account was connected, everything was supposed to be working. Even if I had a problem with my browser, which I donā€™t think I had, I should have received the drops from the hours watched on my phone, but no, I got nothing.

3 Likes

This is still nothing tbh.

What he confirmed was only about the rewards that are tied to the grand finals, zero confirmation or information about rewards that are missing way before that.

Its frustrating as hell that i did everything within my power to collect the gray skins and blizzard just dosnt give a dam, in their book the system works when it clearly dosnt and shrug it off.

For me this will be the straw that broke the camels back, if they dont unlock the rewards they owe me, im done with not just this game but with this company as a whole.

21 Likes

Of course. However, for the last two weeks we have not received any response. Now we have some. Even if this answer doesnā€™t change anything or cover the whole problem, itā€™s better than nothingā€¦

I have bad news for you

I thought they did give a response. They said it would come with a patch on the 15th then delayed for today. They just donā€™t want to give a definite time this time because if they do this would happen again.

No. No, it isnā€™t. Itā€™s worse than nothing. It shows us how little they care and how much contempt they have for the player base. Nothing more, nothing less.

5 Likes

Me and my Gf have the same issue. Hop Blizzard will fix the problem finally

1 Like

Same Issues here, where I did not receive all the items for watching.

I watched every match live and the Encore Highlights (switching/reloading the League account page with the highlight matches) - But I only received about up to hour 6, I had watched and actually bought League items before, So I canā€™t be sure if the skins I got for over 6 hours was already on my account). The connected diamond was there the whole time, non muted, etc. Same browser and account the entire time, so no changes.

The first day, I got some tokens 24 hours later - but it was annoying they were only coming piece meal - one or two bigger drops but the rest coming in at random times for 5 points, then they just stopped after like 40-60 tokens.

Then nothing, but like others I was hoping to get all the rewards after the patch. After the patch, I got zero tokens, zero new skins, but I got the Name Plate reward for the Grand Finale, the 2ndary reward, but not the first 2ndary reward, or the skin for Sojourn.
This however also serves that my account was connected - even though I didnā€™t get any of the playoff hours after day 1.

I Had a Blizzard side error for my Twitch drops as well - which has a wait time now of 39 days for a responseā€¦ if this is any indication, I dont think this YouTube League issue will clear up anytime soon either. This is a huge show of disrespect for the players and fans.
I hope people continue to voice their discontent and remind them that the issue exists.

Hereā€™s hoping for the best, but history seems to say we should expect the worst.

2 Likes

Then why tell us we would get them today LMAO this is a billion dollar company not a bunch of indie devs

6 Likes

Same for me. I watched for about 5 days every game. Still nothing.

Actual indie devs :man_facepalming::sob:

1 Like

Hi Craig,

Thank you for the response - but as others have mentioned - This goes far beyond the Grand Finals Weekend.
My rewards/tokens stopped showing up after day 1 (and a 24 hour delay) - and I watched every live match, and every encore (skipping/changing channels for each match, since thatā€™s how the encores were handled).

More-so. Same Account, Same Browser, same connection (diamond connected showing) I didnā€™t get after day 1 onward, but did get the Name Card for Grand Finals (but not the skin) - so the account was/is still connected.

Thank you for your help, and the update, but please keep this in mind.

Thank you!

17 Likes

Iā€™ve watched every matches, and all the encore as well, I did receive some tokens but like sometimes only 5-10 sometimes I receive like 60-80 tokens all of sudden.
Iā€™ve received the Sigma skin (I donā€™t know for the rest because I have them from Twitch or watching matches on YT). But as I said Iā€™ve watched waaaay more than 30 hours.
On the last days (play offs + grand final, sorry Craig it ainā€™t only a Grand Final problem), I didnā€™t receive anything, no tokens, no skin, nothing.
Each year itā€™s the same thing, they struggle so much with those rewards, they know that viewership is getting bigger because of the final but they donā€™t prepare to it and they keep disappointing, itā€™s been a continuous problem, donā€™t try to make it a ā€œsurpriseā€ like you couldnā€™t prepare for it.

PS : I watched on YT App on my iPhone, itā€™s been working perfectly fine for the rest of the season AND for my Contenders rewards (already received my soldier and DVA skin for this month)

3 Likes

Screwed up, they have

I refer to you on EVERY point! :pray:

Hey Craig please respond more on the forums like this. The whole community would genuinely appreciate it.

2 Likes

Guys, Google is a small indie company. YouTube not having drop/inventory tracking is totally understandable.

1 Like