Still no OWL rewards after todays patch

Curious to see if anyone actually got any of the rewards they should’ve gotten on the 17th today since they said that they’re “rolling out drops”?

2 Likes

and then some of us will earn their rewards, but not everyone for sure, and then we’ll say again “i knew this would happen”, but then some of us won’t complain anymore cuz they’ll get their sugar and it will divide the playerbase lol

Just had a look myself after checking the tweet. Nothing for me.

2 Likes

Still missing almost all of my rewards. Apparently they don’t want to give the rewards for some reason, the whole system is electronic and not done on paper, enter the data in the system and give it to players who lost hours watching the lives.

10 Likes

i still miss a lot of skins and tokens i watched the overwatch streams on youtube for a very long time i had it on over a like 4 whole days and still only have like 6 skins and missing tokens. pls can i get them some how?

I can’t even see the overwatch league skins in client for the hero’s I haven’t received it for (yes after adjusting my filters). As far as I’ve seen from the hundreds of Twitter comments there still has been no “progress” in giving people their earned rewards. Honest posts from now on please.

Me too! Still not got a bunch of skin’s tokans and name cards . I have the feeling Blizzard don’t care what the player thinks and want . Blizzard only wants your money. That’s what i think so far from overwatch 1.5

5 Likes

Same here, got nothing.

2 Likes

I got until my 12h but after that, nothing… it’s so strange because I got it after the matches directly, but since the 12h border nothing… like, why did some people get it already, others didnt get anything? So strange, seriously. I watched every game and sometimes the enconres as well…

Yep, same here. Doesn’t look like they’ve actually done anything lol. Seems more like a placebo tweet to me :p.

2 Likes

No rewards still! Didn’t even watch from YouTube, I watched 30 hrs+ from OWL website itself.

I watched all live matches + encore. what did i get Nothing. It’s sad that Blizzard and YouTube run such a scam

2 Likes

any update ???

Yeah, update is they say they started “rolling out” the drop rewards. In my book this translates to “yeah we still have no idea what to do, but we’ll say we roll out rewards only so that everybody believes they are at the back of the queue and this should give us more time doing nothing”

17 Likes

I have parts of my rewards. Many of the skins and rewards are still missing. I watched well over the amount of time necessary to get everything.

2 Likes

Still no update on mine.

Missing items -

Many hours of tokens.

Grand Finals 1 spray (3 Hours)
Owl Turns 5 Spray, Reinhardt, Sombra, Orisa skins (21 hours)
Doomfist, Symmetra, Torbjorn skins (24 hours)
Lucio, Reaper Skins. (27 Hours)
Zarya, Winston skins, Bonus 100 OWL tokens (30 Hours)

Grand Finals 2 Spray (0.5 Hours Grand Final)
Sojourn skin, Pulse Pistol Namecard (1 Hour Grand Final)
Junker Queen and Kiriko Skins (2 Hours Grand Finals)

1 Like

Nothing here yet

Things missing:

All skins and additional drops from the 15 hrs mark to 30 hrs
All Grand Finals drops, including the name card and the spray
65 tokens (only got 115) I watched 36 hours (6 hours per day)

1 Like

Same, and i watched almost all of matches.

Still nothing so far, doesn’t seem like anyones gotten anything despite them saying people should be.

Still stuck at 15h rewards (Cassidy, Pharah, Echo, Happi player icon)

for Grand Finals I only got the Pulse Pistol name card