Still no OWL rewards after todays patch

same here only got 150 tokens pulse name card and some skins (everything b4 patch except the card) still missing a bunch of skins tokens sprays and the lucio emote i know i watched well over 40+ hours every stream and encore i was there for it

1 Like

The only thing I can think of (at work) is to use the filter and select ā€œunowned.ā€

Iā€™ve done this and I can look at the the OWL skins I donā€™t own, but not sure if this would show the new skins.

yeah theyre not there

nopeā€¦not the new ones anyway

2 Likes

Hey yoā€¦ my man, are you Br???

man, the thing I wanted the most was the Lucio emoteā€¦

3 Likes

the saaaaaaaaaaaaame

im about to make myself some rice pilaf

1 Like

ā€œLOVE this game.ā€ -Bratz Doll Jade

Thought Iā€™d add to the chorus - nothing past the 12hr mark i.e. never received any of the skins, credits, etc. Watched the whole, painfully dull thing (who doesnā€™t love watching mirror comps for 30+ hoursā€¦).

1 Like

Yeah I too am having the same issue. I watched 30+ hours during the playoffs and watched all of the grand finals as well and I am missing a ton of things. I only got a few icons and maybe some tokens while it was happening. but I am still missing like 13 skins (Im pretty sure all the other ones I have are from past things).

1 Like

Yeah I also watched the whole thing and was only rewarded for less than half of it.

Itā€™s really laughable

I watched 26 hours and didnā€™t receive one single point. I contacted the suport and I created a post, nothing happend. I canā€™t understand how Blizzard take so long to fix these things when another games take like 1/2 daysā€¦

watch a lot of live and encores translation. I think its more then 30 hours. Got 0 league tokens, 0 sprays, 0 avatars, 0 skins, no emote for lucio and only pulse card =/

Blizzard should just give all the rewards to all the people who have watched OWL at this point and admit their mistakes and stop making excuses.

7 Likes

Still havent gotten anything yet. I wonder how long the rollout will be

GIVE ME MY:

100 Bonus Tokens
50-60 other missing tokens
OWL Turns 5 Player Icon
Grand Finals 2 Spray

(We now know the Sojourn skins are coming Season 2)

2 Likes

I watched on the owl website. Do I still get my rewards cus I havenā€™t gotten a single one

1 Like

You could write butterfingers sure and complain about that event.

1 Like

I have a bunch of rewards missing too from playoffs and finals. Idk how their rewards system got worse after OW1 wasnā€™t OW2 supposed to be better

1 Like