Still no OWL rewards after todays patch

Yeah, update is they say they started “rolling out” the drop rewards. In my book this translates to “yeah we still have no idea what to do, but we’ll say we roll out rewards only so that everybody believes they are at the back of the queue and this should give us more time doing nothing”

17 Likes

I have parts of my rewards. Many of the skins and rewards are still missing. I watched well over the amount of time necessary to get everything.

2 Likes

Still no update on mine.

Missing items -

Many hours of tokens.

Grand Finals 1 spray (3 Hours)
Owl Turns 5 Spray, Reinhardt, Sombra, Orisa skins (21 hours)
Doomfist, Symmetra, Torbjorn skins (24 hours)
Lucio, Reaper Skins. (27 Hours)
Zarya, Winston skins, Bonus 100 OWL tokens (30 Hours)

Grand Finals 2 Spray (0.5 Hours Grand Final)
Sojourn skin, Pulse Pistol Namecard (1 Hour Grand Final)
Junker Queen and Kiriko Skins (2 Hours Grand Finals)

1 Like

Nothing here yet

Things missing:

All skins and additional drops from the 15 hrs mark to 30 hrs
All Grand Finals drops, including the name card and the spray
65 tokens (only got 115) I watched 36 hours (6 hours per day)

1 Like

Same, and i watched almost all of matches.

Still nothing so far, doesn’t seem like anyones gotten anything despite them saying people should be.

Still stuck at 15h rewards (Cassidy, Pharah, Echo, Happi player icon)

for Grand Finals I only got the Pulse Pistol name card

exactly the same for me, and 160 owl tokens

1 Like

I still didn’t get anything added to my account. Stuck at 6 hour rewards despite having watched +40 hours. This is SO disappointing. I want my rewards.

3 Likes

Same I watched everyday and for most encores and only got rewards for the first 15 hours, then I stopped receiving any rewards the rest of the days.

1 Like

+40 hours of watching almost every matchs and still 0 rewards. Hopefull to have them …

1 Like

i only got 20 token for 30± hours of watch time. kinda lose hope at this point.

3 Likes

Still haven’t received rewards past the 12 hour tier or my grand finals rewards, day’s later.

Yeah I’ve kind of just given up at this point. All that effort to try to get as many as I could, then making sure I watched the entire finals for the kiriko one and I basically got 45 tokens and a slap to the face. As a new player seeing how some things have been handled, I must say it feels very discouraging, unmotivated me to want to ever try and do it again in the future.

2 Likes

Checking back in and now 19th still missing my rewards. I have like no hope of receiving the contenders’ skins either at this point. And lastly can’t help but notice they disabled chat and comments on their Calling All Heroes streams. Pretty sure knew it would be flooded.

5 Likes

You need to watch through YouTube else you won’t get any rewards unfortunately.

Today Nov 20, 2022, I still missing these rewards, also not to mention I believe I missing some 5 tokens per hour too.

PLAYOFFS:
12 hours: Wrecking Ball, D.Va, Ashe and Royal Knight player icon.
15 hours: Cassidy, Echo and Happi player icon.
18 hours: Roadhog, Baptiste, Sigma and Clockwork player icon.
21 hours: Soldier: 76, Orisa, Reinhardt, Sombra and OWL Turns 5 player icon.
24 hours: Torbjorn, Doomfist.
27 hours: Junkrat.
30 hours: Winston and 100 League Tokens.

GRAND FINALS:
0.5 hours: Grand Finals 2 spray.
1 hours: Sojourn.
2 hours: Junker Queen, Kiriko.

4 Likes

Ditto. I’m in a similar situation much like everyone else here.

Initially, I believed it was nothing but a delay as mentioned on the OWL website since I’ve watched nearly everything and well over 25 hours at least if not the full 30, and maybe gained up to some (yet not all) of the 12-hour mark awards. Same with the grand final, in which my rewards make even less sense.

However, after watching nearly every minute of the grand finals (Burn Blue!) I am unsure if it is a delay, even after the patch. I realized the system awarded the 2-hour mark Junker Queen and Kiriko league promo skins yet, and get this, no league tokens nor the Sojourn skin, which is at the 1-hour mark. I don’t know what technicalities made that possible and why they have not been worked out yet at this point, however, I hope Blizzard is able to resolve this watch time issue a majority of the player base seems to be experiencing much like the profile statistics situation.

4 Likes

I have still yet to receive any rewards past the 3 hours mark. No tokens at all. Nothing for the grand finals.

I submitted a ticket and they gave me a detailed response stating that it could take around 2 weeks to get the rewards. So here’s to hoping lol.

2 Likes