Still no OWL rewards after todays patch

Тhey are too busy nerfing genji than giving us the rewards

1 Like

Saame, if I had know I might have considerd to spend the 5 bucks to get the last 22tokens i was lacking. Well I guess time to move on

I cannot grasp how they are having this many issues, like first the launch was horrific and now a patch is flopping something as simple as auto drops??

3 Likes

Did you check if you got any new OWL player icons?

I did not even notice the highlight intro! (editing bc its a login reward for season 2)

I forgot to mention that, we do get free highlight intro for Sojourn, is this some kind of compensation for that delayed patch?

18 hours,but i got the tracer name card for some reason

none :,) I know I made it to the mercy one which is the one I really wanted

Check if you also got the grand final spray. If yes then we are at the same level lol

I miss everything (tokens, icons and all skins).

2 Likes

i got only first 2 icons (for 6 and 9 hours)

1 Like

Same only noticed when someone else pointed it out

1 Like

I have the Pulse Pistols name card, but not any grey skin rewards past 9 hours.

I got the spray rewards too.

Same here, actively watched from start to finish every single stream including grand finals and received maybe half the skins, one player icon, and one grand finals spray. No name cards, no grand finals skins, nothing. Super annoyed to wait for this update to get my rewards and then it’s not even all of them.

1 Like

I just checked, I got Grand Final 1 spray too.

But no skins or the tokens

1 Like

Yep, so we are equal. Its jut good to know that I am not the only one, so I did not mess up, but blizz again.

Prior to today’s patch, I got a total of 55 tokens (which would indicate 11 hours of viewing) and received the skins up to the 9-hour level.

Today, when I logged in, I got a banner at the bottom of the main menu saying that I was granted OWL tokens, and I also got a notice that said “reward” with Sojourn’s picture. I checked my OWL token total, and it had gone up by 5. I’ve got the player icons for 6 and 9 hours. No idea what that Sojourn notification was about—I thought maybe it had counted an hour of viewing the grand finals, but I don’t have any of the grand finals rewards.

3 Likes

I got Royal Knight icon, Luchador, Zhulong but didn’t get Happi or Clockwork (those were viewership icons too, right?) just curious if you’re also missing the exact same icon

Also didn’t get the OWL turns 5 icon

3 Likes

Yes, but then you have more than I do. I miss all icons, all tokens and all skins. But I have the name card and spray… does not make sense.

It’s a highlight intro

1 Like

exact same stuff missing, i got the skins up until the hanzo wave, the finals spray, the aforementioned icons and the name card but no skins or tokens to be seen

1 Like