Still no OWL rewards after todays patch

none :,) I know I made it to the mercy one which is the one I really wanted

Check if you also got the grand final spray. If yes then we are at the same level lol

I miss everything (tokens, icons and all skins).

2 Likes

i got only first 2 icons (for 6 and 9 hours)

1 Like

Same only noticed when someone else pointed it out

1 Like

I have the Pulse Pistols name card, but not any grey skin rewards past 9 hours.

I got the spray rewards too.

Same here, actively watched from start to finish every single stream including grand finals and received maybe half the skins, one player icon, and one grand finals spray. No name cards, no grand finals skins, nothing. Super annoyed to wait for this update to get my rewards and then itā€™s not even all of them.

1 Like

I just checked, I got Grand Final 1 spray too.

But no skins or the tokens

1 Like

Yep, so we are equal. Its jut good to know that I am not the only one, so I did not mess up, but blizz again.

Prior to todayā€™s patch, I got a total of 55 tokens (which would indicate 11 hours of viewing) and received the skins up to the 9-hour level.

Today, when I logged in, I got a banner at the bottom of the main menu saying that I was granted OWL tokens, and I also got a notice that said ā€œrewardā€ with Sojournā€™s picture. I checked my OWL token total, and it had gone up by 5. Iā€™ve got the player icons for 6 and 9 hours. No idea what that Sojourn notification was aboutā€”I thought maybe it had counted an hour of viewing the grand finals, but I donā€™t have any of the grand finals rewards.

3 Likes

I got Royal Knight icon, Luchador, Zhulong but didnā€™t get Happi or Clockwork (those were viewership icons too, right?) just curious if youā€™re also missing the exact same icon

Also didnā€™t get the OWL turns 5 icon

3 Likes

Yes, but then you have more than I do. I miss all icons, all tokens and all skins. But I have the name card and sprayā€¦ does not make sense.

Itā€™s a highlight intro

1 Like

exact same stuff missing, i got the skins up until the hanzo wave, the finals spray, the aforementioned icons and the name card but no skins or tokens to be seen

1 Like

Same shoes here tooā€¦

they sent me 170 owl tokens and a bunch of owl skins 'till vovember 5th but I still didnā€™t get the 100 extra tokens, the emote, the sparys the skins from Rein to Junkerqueen and I wantched 80+ damn hours of owl finals! This is so disappointing that blizz only cares for the 20 dollar skinsā€¦

2 Likes

It feels like the rewards tracking stopped working after the first couple of days?

I got that too. It was a picture of the ā€œCaptain Chaseā€ skin, but thatā€™s still locked, so no idea what that was.

2 Likes

Blizzard it has been 2 weeks since i havenā€™t received league tokens this is unfair, if you want to make us spend on league tokens pls state it clearly.

1 Like

*Somewhere a Blizzard employee giving out rewards manually *

9 Likes

Before todays patch I got up to the 9 hour mark of skins (Ana, Zen, Brig) during the OWL. However after todays patch and watching literally every single minute of OWL all I gained was 5 extra OWL tokens and no more of the skins (checked all heroes to see if I just missed something but alas none there). What was the purpose of watching all hours, then delaying a patch if we still donā€™t get our proper rewards? It seems like after the initial giving out of rewards, the rewards simply did not appropriately track after that.

4 Likes

Ah, youā€™re right, I do remember seeing the afro hairstyle with the hairband. It went by so fast, I didnā€™t really think about which skin it was.

Same here :frowning: i only got 9hrs and watched everything. More than 30hrs

2 Likes