New Highlight Intro Promo?

What’s the login promo thing for Kirko, Junker Queen, and Sojurn? Is it region exclusive logins or something?

Oh yeah i got a Soujourn Highlight intro just now for logging in. I’m curious how this will work too. Are we getting the other two new ones for free too? Is there any article or anything explaining this? I wouldn’t have known about this if it wasn’t for this forum post.

where u find out about this?

I haven’t heard of this either. Source?

Login and check highlight intros for either of those characters. Most people seem to be getting Sojurn’s right now

has anyone gotten Junker Queen or Kiriko highlight intros? Maybe every certain number of days we will get a new one for logging in. Blizzard will probably tell us what’s going on at some point. Also it allows me to buy the kiriko one but not the Junker Queen one for some reason. I wouldn’t buy them but I noticed that and think it’s weird.

I have logged in and none of them appear to be unlocked. I have been on all day and have logged out and back in multiple times. I even restarted my whole computer still no highlight intro for any of them. hopefully, they show up or someone can explain how to fix this issue.