Somvra's suggestions for Sombra. 💟

And I swear…
By the moon and the stars in the sky…
I’ll be there~
:weary:

2 Likes

You’d think after the “we’ll look after her” and “make sure she lands in a good place” we could at the very least get a small update.

How about "We’re looking into it. Sorry about that last patch, we know we really messed up with Sombra and then abandoned her. Our bad. "

Also listen to Somvra. Some good suggestions up there! :hugs:

1 Like

You will be there!!!

Thank you so much. :wink: Yes, I am just waiting for them to do some testing for Sombra on the PTR as many thought she got a spread reduction buff. It was a false alarm though.

Hey! Also here is a cool idea that was circulating around as a QoL buff for our favorite senorita hacker!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/sombra-qol-give-her-shield-hp-make-breaking-the-shield-interrupt-hack/128388?u=dreamkiddy-1689

2 Likes

I have checked this out, and it’s a great alternative idea.

2 Likes

I like having a little bit of a buffer for her that is visible! Also, giving more health for Sym’s turrets I hear is doing wonders! Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad for Sombra to have something of the same substance. Just for her abilities instead! :slight_smile:

1 Like

She needs some kind of small damage threshold, like 10-15 damage before hack is interrupted. Small enough that a player actually has to target the Sombra and aim for her, not just spray random damage. Not too much though otherwise it will be impossible to interrupt it before it completes.

1 Like

As much as I hate the hero, this would probably put her in a good spot.

1 Like

I agree, I think that should be a alternative way to buff her.

SOMVRA :heart:…

1 Like

I agree . Thank you for the feedback!

Exactly.

1 Like

I got an crazy idea. What if we just removed the last nerf and… That’s it.
Maybe in retrospective the pro scene and the forum realize they freaked out for nothing and understand that she was balanced? :thinking:

I mean, if they are fine with current Hanzo and Brigitte I don’t see how Sombra is a problem since she wasn’t even close to that level of power…

2 Likes

ALEXIS :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I mean you’re right, the problem is blizzard never, I mean NEVER reverts a patch. If they were though, I want .8 second hack back because it worked very well and no one ever complained about it.

3 Likes

Like never, ever Never?

1 Like

It’s not just them, think of any triple A title over the last 5 years that have made a significant change to the game and down right removed/reverted it completely.

2 Likes

Oh. Neat. Thanks.

My idea got a lot of friction though.

1 Like

I like the new hack2.0 as it feels extremely smooth and fluent, but what I dislike is the hack being put on that 2 second cooldown.

1 Like