Sombra's Delay is Whats Killing Her. šŸ˜

Because Good Threads Never Die!

I wouldnā€™t say she is a strong pick nor a solid hero all together. She can use some tweaks here and thereā€¦ but of course, I want the devs to put more attentions on heroes that need it first. Sombra, she is surviving, but no she still needs help.

1 Like

I made a thread talking about ways to improve her, check it out here Somvra's suggestions for Sombra. šŸ’Ÿ

She already have escape ability (translocator) if someone caught her while her translocator on cooldown he should be able to kill her, having to escape abilities when one on cooldown is broken.

Well at least her gun doesnā€™t have delay like genji shuriken who is using it 70% of the time.

This title is conflicting af.

The title makes it seem like OP is not happy with the delay.
But the heart eyes emoji makes it seem as if heā€™s glad its killing her.

So which is it? O-O

1 Like

You are thinking one-sided right now, I am honestly glad that she has delays, as delays allow counterplays. That is not the issue I have right now with her. I am saying that they could keep those delays, however, the devs can reduce some of the components that is holding the Sombra back from working fluently.

I made a Thread talking about it here.

If you want to view and put your opinion in the thread. Here I am just saying that all those delays pretty lengthy for a fast pace game, is one of the things that are killing her as a hero.

A great Sombra can use both Translocator and Stealth as both a disengaged and engaged tool.

and for exchanged for that Genjiā€™s kit function fluently with little to no delays, and also for her Shurikens, they have no-fall off damageā€¦

It was just used for a little sarcastic humor :wink: I am happy with her having delays, just not as much as she has right nowā€¦

I made a thread talking about it here Somvra's suggestions for Sombra. šŸ’Ÿ (Click Me)

I just want to see a reduction is some of the delays cast-time, that is killing her, as it make her function clunky instead of fluently.

Why did you use the :heart_eyes: emoji??

1 Like

It was just a sarcastic humor. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

How is this thread sill alive?
Somvra threads never dies! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I recommend this thread in anther thread, and it was reviveā€™d :heart_eyes:

But this issue is still an issue when it comes down to Sombra. Even with the infinite Stealth and Translocator, as she suffers from down-time.

Oh for sure, I would love a more responsive Sombra!
But I fear for our girl. The ā€˜Nerf Sombraā€™ threads are going strong again. She just canā€™t catch a break! Seeing nearly 2% play is just too strong! :sob:

2 Likes

Her use and win rates across all ranks, especially in GM have been declining since the Doomfist changes as well, so it seems the previous rework didnā€™t really help so much as finding usefulness in dealing with him.

2 Likes

Yes, that is one of the reasons why I stop making threads about Sombra, as many people thought I gave up on her.

I didnā€™tā€¦

I just felt the need that right now since she serves little purpose now that Doomfist is not meta pick, she will plumbed once again.

This

Whatā€™s the story on Sombraā€™s pick rate these days? Did it ever go up since her last changes, or was that just in the top 5% of the playerbase.

1 Like

3rd bottom overall pick. Lowest overall win rate.

GM sheā€™s 8th lowest, and falling, with second lowest win rates.

https://www.overbuff.com/heroes/sombra/trends

1 Like

Thatā€™s crazy high for Sombra standards lel.

1 Like

Honestly her picrate havenā€™t changed that much ever since her re-work/ buffs-nerf.

Exactly this.

Itā€™s sad because itā€™s true! We original Sombraā€™s remember the 0,2% pick rate era!

1 Like