Sombramains subreddit reached 5000 members

thats sombra for you :slight_smile: which is why her dmg is low :slight_smile: atleast thats what i think.

its not about listening. its about having the correct information.

If you hold the information, you hold all the cards.

1 Like

She was an EMP bot because she couldn’t do anything else reliably. It was the most efficient and reliable way to play her.

More people will play her if her kit is reliable enough. The devs realise the same thing. That’s why her gun and Hack were buffed. Unfortunately Hack got a kneejerk nerf to the buggy wonderland we have now.

I believe her core problem has always been the 1 damage interrupt.

Make Hack harder to land but remove the no brainer 1 damage interrupt and you satisfy both sides. Make taking damage while in stealth still punishing without making it useless after taking 1 damage as it is right now.

I am sorry, but I completely laughed at this statement. :sweat_smile:

I completely excuse this replied as it really appears that you don’t know what you are talking about.

But, I hope you the best of luck mate.

1 Like

thank you for making it more clearly. lol that is what i was trying to convey but i was on my phone lol that actually sounds like a good idea. others thought of replacing some of her health with armor so by the time that her armor was removed she could ten get triggered out of stealth

1 Like

I don’t really dig the damage threshold idea that people have been suggesting. It DOES solve the 1 damage problem but it still keeps the damage stopping an ability theme. I’d like that to be no longer a thing in an FPS game.

I can work with an ability that has some downsides. I can’t work with an ability with a built in disadvantage that relies on being lucky or workaround that defeats an ability’s purpose to sidestep it (eg using side passages even though you are invisible).

Made a few suggestions here if you are interested. :smiley:

2 Likes

As much as I want them to do something aboit the bugs, if this post got a dev response that was just “no you can’t get a response on sombra”
I would think that was funny enough to keep playing

1 Like

List of things to make sombra actual assasin/disruptor:

1. Fix all bugs.

2. Remove passive hacks from hack, make them EMP exclusive.

3. Targets affected by Opportunist take 50% more damage from sombra, hack deals 50 damage (so does EMP) and if target(s) are both hacked and under effects of Opportunist and hack they take double damage from sombra.

1 Like

Once again, I’m asking you to stop spreading misinformation.

It’s not about “why do you keep listening to me if you know I’m wrong?” but rather about “Why do I keep talking about something I know very little about when I’ve been proved wrong?”

wow a whole 5000 people? Bring out the cake and balloons! Devs better give sombra updates or else the 5000 strong will stop playing!

the fact people are defending Sombra’s state is astonishing in and of itself.

No wonder **** doesn’t get done.

3 Likes

You know why it’s not her meta?

A R M O R

Armor screws over sombra as hard as tracer, if not harder.

It’s not her meta because armor. If this meta was without brig, she would be amazing.

Wait. You want to tell me 5000 people play Sombra? Consider me shocked.

1. Brig is barely meta anymore. In many ranks she’s not even in the top 6.

2. Sombra has had bad picks since Brig was nothing more than concept art.

2 Likes

Yeah. Sombra has been down in the dumps since her release. Brig being released and her new nerfs just pushed down in even further.

1 Like

Literally one of those heroes is a superb Hack Target, and he is fairly good at cancelling Hack.

Regardless of other factors, this is not her meta.

There is no Sombra favored meta.

1 Like

Nobody plays Sombra as a dps, she’s a utility, a set up.

In this thread, I learned that there is someone that can be so wrong that it very literally hurts my head.

Consider me surprised.

Preferably after I get something for my headache.

So only a few heroes are allowed to be good in certain situations rather than having a whole, diverse cast of heroes to choose from and not having to worry about the team screeching at you for choosing a “niche” hero?

Right.