Sombramains subreddit reached 5000 members

just because there are a few bugs doesnt really make her useless, you probably just dont know how to play her

Says the one not facing facts here.

You didnā€™t say ā€œAlmost instantā€
I even quoted you.

Please quote where you say ā€œAlmost instantā€ originally. Iā€™ve yet to find it.

1 Like

ok then quote me where i said it is instant, i said its almost instant

edit: i se i made a typo

Donā€™t feed this person anymore, youā€™ll just be going at it all night.

you edited your post which i didnt see.

you didnt say this, you said this:

then you said this:

you just contradicted yourself.

yeah ik, taking on like 6 dudes at once give u a brain workout and ur bound to make some mistakes

well those are some mistakes dude, cuz that was way early on into the conversation.

EDIT: Oh and you made it blatantly clear what you were talking about when

i said:

and you said:

2 Likes

its been a long day.

:joy:
I donā€™t know how to talk about this anymore. Just a ā€œfew bugsā€ is a desperate understatement.

Also, Guess every sombra is bad at sombra because if everyone has these bugs, then nobody is good at her.

Why would the devs make a completely unplayable hero that cannot, under thousands of hours, be mastered? Better question, why would the devs ignore all the bugs that make her literally unplayable.

ā€œTypoā€ okay. Mispelling =/= changing your argument because you see that youā€™re incorrect.

1 Like

I donā€™t think we should just let this person be able to throw around false information.

It gives the devs worse ideas and spreads misinformation.

because these devs are trash at their job thats why

and no making a typo doesnt change my arguement idk why you would assume that

So, you have no evidence and instead you give me posts of people freaking out about Sombra finally seeing playtime and being decent for two weeksā€¦

Sorry, but i think the problem here is that you just donā€™t like to play against her and want to see her stay in f-tier forever.

1 Like

i just sent u 2 links did you check them out?

I donā€™t think the devs will be listening to thisā€¦

Also they said so themselves that their not satisfied with sombraā€™s place in overwatch.

Once again, making a typo =/= changing your argument.

Itā€™s like saying in your original statement that you do not like something, then later, after being proved incorrect, you say ā€œOh, I meant to say ā€˜did likeā€™ not ā€˜did not likeā€™ā€ and act like you didnā€™t mean what you said earlier.

Please, just stop spreading misinformation and statistical and evidence lacking lies. Itā€™s not good for the misinformed.

im not really spreading misinformation but ok, u do u i guess

Where did they say this? Did I miss something?

Also, not satisfied with Sombraā€™s place shortly after her nerfs is the last thing I heard about her.

That was 2 months ago.

I checked them both. Thatā€™s just people freaking out about having to learn how to play against Sombra.

yeah cause her hack speed is crazy fast, as i was saying

but its easily broken and easily countered.