Sombramains subreddit reached 5000 members

Once again, I’m asking you to stop spreading misinformation.

It’s not about “why do you keep listening to me if you know I’m wrong?” but rather about “Why do I keep talking about something I know very little about when I’ve been proved wrong?”

wow a whole 5000 people? Bring out the cake and balloons! Devs better give sombra updates or else the 5000 strong will stop playing!

the fact people are defending Sombra’s state is astonishing in and of itself.

No wonder **** doesn’t get done.

3 Likes

You know why it’s not her meta?

A R M O R

Armor screws over sombra as hard as tracer, if not harder.

It’s not her meta because armor. If this meta was without brig, she would be amazing.

Wait. You want to tell me 5000 people play Sombra? Consider me shocked.

1. Brig is barely meta anymore. In many ranks she’s not even in the top 6.

2. Sombra has had bad picks since Brig was nothing more than concept art.

2 Likes

Yeah. Sombra has been down in the dumps since her release. Brig being released and her new nerfs just pushed down in even further.

1 Like

Literally one of those heroes is a superb Hack Target, and he is fairly good at cancelling Hack.

Regardless of other factors, this is not her meta.

There is no Sombra favored meta.

1 Like

Nobody plays Sombra as a dps, she’s a utility, a set up.

In this thread, I learned that there is someone that can be so wrong that it very literally hurts my head.

Consider me surprised.

Preferably after I get something for my headache.

So only a few heroes are allowed to be good in certain situations rather than having a whole, diverse cast of heroes to choose from and not having to worry about the team screeching at you for choosing a “niche” hero?

Right.

How about the 4s DM Dive meta in which Sombra was part of the top 6 core heroes?

Which is totally reflected in her history of pickr- wait.

Go watch KDP vs LH please.

Ah yes, one example, you got me.

It’s just the best game out of Apex Season 3 imo. You could honestly watch any of the later sets.

Pretty much every team was running her.

Meanwhile has this thread 6197 subscribers.

But yes, Sombra needs to be addressed.
She is my second most played hero, but I don’t feel like playing her anymore thanks to how inconsitent and unreliable she feels.

Be careful Sombra mains. Blizzard might uh “deal with you” if you grow too powerful.

Symmetra will lower sombras pickrate further after rework, good luck even attempting a hack with those turrets of hers hiding around corners.

Even more so when torb gets his rework.