Sombra PTR Changes from a Sombra Main

I decided to just be a one-trick Mercy Main…

1 Like

Let you tell this by one ex Mercy main … don’t, really.

You’ll for sure enjoy to play more any other (kinda) hero than the ones that got assassinated by nerfs and baaaad “”""""""“fixes”""""""".

I just play Ana and Junk now because Feelsbadman

1 Like

Patch 1.25 did fix some LoS issues though. Small LoS blockers shouldn’t effect it anymore (but who decides what a small LoS block is?)

1 Like

I do not think being a mercy main will save you from dissapointment anytime soon :slight_smile:
I do not think they will leave sombra like this. At least the old sombra wasn’t complete garbage, this is urgent, i believe they are fixing her as we speak.
Keep it strong Somvra!

1 Like

Please give us a viable Sombra

The most depressing part is how tone deaf Blizz was with these changes. Nothing that was asked of them from months like bug fixes, hack reload cancel, faster reload, less delay in and out of stealth, more visible graphics for hacked enemies, damage threshold for hack/invis…
And instead they give us these terrible changes and expect us to be happy about it?

I posted my thoughts over on the PTR forums:

Basically try to sum up why her problems on live stem from lack of efficiency, and why these changes only serve to make that worse.

1 Like

Because the Blizzard never play the game.

1 Like

Oh trust me mate, I still find Mercy fun!

I don’t know… there is still many issues with her hack honestly…

I was excited up until actually seeing the changes. Sombra was gonna be my Genji replacement, but now… This is a hard yikes from me blizz.

1 Like

Lol I am rare Mercy Player as I still find her just as fun as before not to mention that I can easily transfer my skills to other heroes and vice versa.

1 Like

Yeah… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think the devs have an eye on mercy.
And i think that they are threateningly pointing a nerfhammer on her :frowning:
Since she is the best support.

1 Like

I actually like the changes. Perm invis and the ability to cancel your translocation device gives you a lot more freedom to find high places to hack people from as well as avoid choke points and play aggressively forward behind enemy lines from up high. When I tried it out in the PTR it felt pretty good.

Of course her viability also rests on if her hack will still be buggy.

1 Like

You don’t even say how she’s worse. 2 more meters you have to stay away from someone is not a big deal. And indefinite stealth at 50% move speed is objectively better than the limited time you get with just 25% more speed. Don’t be such a baby

1 Like

hey welcome to my world as a sym main

sucks, doesn’t it? getting your character reworked in a dumb, dumb way?

1 Like

because blizzard is a terrible company with an even worse dev team, made up of the rejects of the video game industry that no one with half a brain wanted, so they ended up working here.

There, I said it, and it needed to be said in full faith.

1 Like

Anyone who play a lot of Sombra will know that these changes are a nerf. Please if you don’t have anything constructed to apply to this thread, then please save your time from replying.

Thank you and have a wonderful day mate.

I am glad someone is liking the new changes.