Sombra Lost Most of Her

Soldier can’t in many years throw something and tp there , the simple fact you don’t value aggressive positioning shows you are a chicken :chicken:

Puck puck puck now I know why you are puckerman :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:
I don’t know why you are angry though :joy:
People may complain but it won’t be anywhere near last rework.

the change would be good if her gun damage was increased drastically but yea i get the feeling she is very bad after these changes. although i may be wrong but it seems like she will be a “lesser” soldier running around out of stealth to “translocating to stealth?” only for not being able to tanslocate out again as an escape tool… seems weird but ill have to see

1 Like

Soldiers been flanking since the OW 1 days.

Yes I know how to position, I brought this up well before you started acting like a 6 year old.

That and well you don’t have separate engage and escape tool just one tool overall.

Like you might as well let tracer only hold one blink at a time.

Invis hack gets you old dmg boost

Can he throw anything and tp to rooftops ? Are you comparing a virtual insta tp a Oldman running up stairs.

Anyway will be a good net buffs to all good sombra’s.

Not really interested in the sob party.

Either way they will buff if it’s truly not working.

This is them seeing if this direction works, I don’t think it will be the final values.

So TP has a wind-up time, and soldier can sustain him self at any given point with his own heal and just has better guns.

If TP is on cooldown she can’t engage or disengage at any point. And forced to wait out the stealth timer to make sure she has tp to use as she is flanking.

Were as it is before hand sperate tools that can be used to buffer out or set-up the other. In synergy.

it does seem like a one blink tracer but maybe if you translocate to stealth and not for it being able to break but translocator “coming up” again as an escape tool to get out of situations but … seems really bad imo

bright side for everyone is that if its that bad no one will play her anymore. thats what people wanted seems like heh

still ill have to see it and experience it i guess. i hate relearning stuff tho and i hated that i had too with virus. i kind of wish they never messed with her to begin with

What these changes mean is that bad Sombras won’t get any value now that perma stealth is gone, but good Sombras will be more dangerous than ever.

Fine by me. The amount of value a bad player could get because of having infinite stealth was bad for the game.

I might even play some Sombra again now that she is harder.

1 Like

One blink tracer is visible and telegraphed and 7 MTR.

Tp is 18 MTR dear and you will be invis for 5 secs.

So if you are actually stealthy you can sneak attack then get out with tp back.

It’s about managing tine and invis.

It’s more like genji dash than blink.

Ehhh, I play against some amazing Widows and while I get 180 flicked, it’s no where near frequent enough to say “don’t usually have issues just turning around… and 1 tapping Sombra”.

It’s still a rare enough occurrence that I’m genuinely impressed with the flick anytime it happens.

PFFt their just worse soldiers now, because just out in the open and have wait periods before being allowed to do anything.

Like ya she most likely will still be “functional” but like. why do all the set-up run around wait out your stealth to end so you can engage with TP ready to escape. Then like hopefully set-up invis~virus~extra damage and not die.

when you can just shoot, and kill things, self, and run around just the same.

I would have nerfed her harder

It’s sombra it’s only 5 th time relearning :joy:

still its bad for sombra players who have played her as is for a while

imagine if they drastically changed tracer where she could blink one time but very far away. and for it to have like a 3 second cooldown or something

i may be worrying but we’ll see

The last version was babied too much though.

There is a reason I never played hanzo much once they changed his arrow size it was too easy and I know I have to get back so now I still have the old arrow aim.

Worked for me.

I mean you will adjust will surely take time though.

Does this mean Sombra is ruined? Did the support players win? Will I have to play lethargically more than ever now? Will I have to link the forums for lobbies to give feedback every game? “If you don’t like current sombra, make a post here.” I fear game swill be unessesarily be lost now, and the community will enjoy free wins from a weakened sombra.

She will be the bastion pick of dps who get diffed

It means she is finally good and better to work in a dive in the hands of good sombras.

She will no longer be the bastion pick of dps who get diffed

It’s less a flick and just like turn and scope back in while being shot at, double so if their getting healing. it doesn’t take a lot to headshot 225 hp heroes.

Or hooked right off the back before the moment she hears the invis/hack going off, or the moment virus lands if you go for direct damage.

???

In a dive, no ahahah. She be walking in most cases, that TP is not going to be used to engage in her ideal range.

Your basically asking Genji to start every fight by burning dash.

The current version works just fine in dive as is, hackfist was meta not to to long ago.

Ok so today is like the last day of perma invis right ?

Gotta go click in some hours in remeberence :joy: