Sombra is being revived šŸŒŸ So We Thought

Exactly, a simply Mei is all you need!

Its more fun than playing sombaā€¦

2 Likes

LOL! I wish! This playstyle nets you a lot of solo kills so iā€™m probably close to being an assassin even with bad aim, but there is no way i can carry a game like Codey does. Iā€™ve rewatched this game a few times like my other vids to figure out what worked.

#1 The team can fight 5v6, just a couple of these guys can hold the point!

#2 A lot of unfocused damage was being thrown around, so itā€™s simply using opportunist to finish them off.

#3 Their Moira sucked. Itā€™s honestly difficult to get the drop on Moiras because they tend to do this.

When iā€™m Zenyatta, i always make sure my teammates are topped up especially if thereā€™s an enemy Sombra lurking around since she has trouble killing full health enemies. This games Zenyatta kinda lacked in team awareness.

And apparently, there are still people that think Sombraā€™s fall off damage got buffed.

If it did get buffed, I honestly donā€™t feel it.

1 Like

This is true.

It didnā€™t get buffed lol sadly.

Maybe we should make a tutorial: how to read patch notes

1 Like

lol agree

Thats what I think is fun xD I call this a Sombra Bug-Ception
Took over a hour till it worked the timing window is smaller as normal if you combind the bugs xD.

Just think about it how funny it would be if you would defend the second point on volskaya chilly game everything goes well but then suddenly a Reinhard appiers out of nowhere with no tl animation (would also be weird if he had one xD) and smashes you a hammer in the face. :joy:

2 Likes

ā€œBut in contendersā€¦ā€

I canā€™t believe people keep arguing this.
99,99% of the players donā€™t play OW in professional 6-stacksā€¦

3 Likes

I wonder how low of a winrate Sombra is going to have to get for the Devā€™s to realize that the buffs maybe didnā€™t work. Sheā€™s about to dip below 47% as of writing this.

1 Like

I can only imagine Geoff clapping himself on the shoulder after she saw contenders play. ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

3 Likes

Careful. Donā€™t mention anyone specific. They donā€™t like it. lol

1 Like

sombra is good only in pro tier, man, if only that really impacted the 99.9% of the playerbase. She will never be meta in ranked unless something drastic happens to her, even in gm/top 500. Too uncoordinated

1 Like

Exactly this and not only that, but when you play as a Sombra the Scout ā€¦ the team will blame you for not enough damage being dealt etc.

3 Likes

I honestly do not know at this pointā€¦ you have big youtbers saying that these changes are BRINGING SOMBRA BACK etc, and as I love some of the you tubers content, I just simply disagree with everything they are saying that pertains to Sombra and for reasons too. As I made a thread listing out the pros and the cons of these changes.

1 Like

Maybe in a six stack, I can see her shineā€¦ but she didnā€™t need these "Nerfs ohh I mean Buffs as she could have done the scouting before hand.

All these changes does is simply make her somewhat new user friendly, but she is still one of the hardest heroes overall.

1 Like

Most of them

But your Overwatch be like: ā€œShe may is a little Overpoweredā€
Well gave up on them long ago

1 Like

Agreed, I forgot who I was watching, but one known YouTuber said something along these lines

ā€œSombra will know be the must pick hero in this Metaā€

Yeahā€¦ Ok.

Just an example of what itā€™s like to have an RNG gun.

ā€œOh, heā€™s almost dead! Perfect, i just need a couple of headshots while i land on top of him!ā€

ā€¦

ā€œWhy didnā€™t anything hit?!?!ā€

1 Like

I hate Sombraā€™s spread with a passion lol.