Sombra: I was right all along- nerfs needed

I wouldn’t be mad if the guy on twitter would have actually done his testing a bit more in-depth.

2 Likes

new SOmbra video detailing how broke she is just broke out 4 hours ago.

Wait… Is this the YourOverwatch video? The same channel that demanded that Sombra was a support?

2 Likes

right now hacking most heroes doesnt result in a kill. most just turn around and kill sombra.

LOS means line of sight for those who don’t know

I dont see my idea being a horror.
Maybe it will make people paranoid though.

Wait! I didn’t checkout the video, is it seriously “Your Overwatch”!?

The same people that argued that Brig is a tank and performs exactly like Reinhardt, her healing does nothing, and plays exactly like Reinhardt (not kidding)? Does anyone actually take what they say seriously?

2 Likes

thats 5 videos so far talking about how OP broken sombra is. What more evidence do you want?

Win rates which are not laughingly bad?

Seriously, if you see a sombra on the other team, good news, you are VERY much more likely to win than any other hero that could be there.

People HATE playing against her, but she is crazy weak as well.

All this videos come from one twitter post which is
33% false because I disproofed that before the tweet was even up
33% commen knowledge but put trough a formula to make it seem bigger then it is.
33% Where he is actually on to something rho its not as big as he makes it seem and need further testing.

And almost non of them say sombra is op they just say hack has bugs which again half of that is already disproofen half needs further testing.

2 Likes

There are hundreds of videos saying that the earth is flat. Does that mean that they are correct? That is basically what you are saying.

3 Likes

Valk is not affected by EMP.
She can’t res or GA, but she can fly away.

Hack and emp window needs to be smaller. Feels like forever after being hacked and emp. Invisibility needs a timer like spy from tf2.

It has almost the same counterplay. Hide from it. YOu just have a little more time with D.Va

They never said that, ever. What they said was that because she could bring such value to her team with denying health to the enemy team and making repeated fast regening health to her team she could almost be considered a support in a certain sense. Its not that far fetched an assertion, but it was never a one-to-one comparison to a support… I really wish people would stop repeating that misrepresentation.

These videos are nothing but people stating their opinion. Opinions collected together stay opinion.
Facts arent democratically decided.
Once upon a time the majority of the population believed the earth was flat. Didnt make it true.

2 Likes

Its selective reading. People dont want to see proof, they want confirmation bias.

5 Likes

you can shield dva bomb. how do you wanna shield emp?

You can with Mei icewall as it brakes LoS.

Yes, they did. Here’s the link:

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDurE–ImNE

They even went to far as saying that you’re going to be switching out a healer for Sombra most of the time for a “1 healer set up”.

There’s a reason why people don’t take that youtube channel seriously.