Sombra can get under the lift on Volskaya Industries

Sombra’s Translocator has a bug where she can teleport to a location where the Translocator was not where it currently is. This can be used to get under the lift on Volskaya Industries. Because I can’t post a link to a clip of this happening, I’m going to try to describe how it happens the best I can.

While Sombra is standing on the lift (technically you don’t have to stand on it), the Translocator is throw to the back of the lift, near the middle middle of the back wall, while the lift is all the way down. The Translocator has to be touching the back wall for this to work. Before the lift reaches the top use the Translocator. This needs to happen just before the level geometry overhanging lift crushes the Translocator.

What happens is the Translocator gets obstructed by the level geometry over hanging the lift. This causes Sombra to teleport to not where the Translocator currently is, but where it was previously at the bottom of the lift.

This can happen with more than just the Volskaya Industries’s lift. Any object that moves in the game and the Translocator sticks too, has an ability to cause this bug. The Translocator just needs to become obstructed for this bug to manifest.

1 Like

It takes time to actually do if not purposely trying to do it you can’t do bug. Once it gets to bottom it takes you out. Can’t stay under long.

Crouching allows Sombra to stay under.
The defending side’s Sombra can do it any time the attacking team resets.

1 Like

I can post youtube links if you want me to post it here just send the link with a space somewhere between

1 Like

I have them as twitch videos, so hopefully that will work.
Lift: www.twitch .tv/videos/293435628
Platform: www.twitch .tv/videos/293450423

Lift:

Platform:

here you go.

1 Like

I did some furter testing on this and I fould abusable gamebreaking bugs its more boken then the Payload bug.

I will post it her: Even more Sombra Bugs in 1.26/1.27/1.28 [With Video's] - #36 by Somvra-1200 I edit new bugs in whenever I find some so I will put these in there to (with credits).

1 Like

Hopefully we can raise some awareness to this gamebreakinig bug!

Ya. The pivot bug works on almost anything that moves.

Added the new bugs/exploits to my post now :smiley: