So... Wrecking Ball lore question

Who is it that is giving Wrecking Ball the medal in the spray called Champion?

Do we think it is the Junker Queen or some official responsible for handing out rewards?

JunkerQueen

2 Likes

I thought the rule of Junkertown was determined through Mech Battles.
If Hammond came out on top, does this mean he’s the new Junkertown queen?

3 Likes

Hammond is JunkerQueen’s champion. He represents her in the arena. I think.

2 Likes

It was the Junkerqueen, which is kinda the first real look we have of her

i cant believe hammond was the junker queen all along

7 Likes

Are the mech battles like robots that the junkers make? Or are they Mech suits and then the junkers get into the arena and fight? Not sure on that part.
Kind of defeats the purpose of having someone prove they’re the toughest one of all Junkertown only to have a hamster fight for them in the end.

Hammond is the junkertown king.

:^)

2 Likes

junkerqueen knows what’s up
:^)

1 Like

The Queen of Junkertown.

She used her popularity and reputation after becoming the champion of the Scrapyard to take over as the leader of Junkertown.

Generally the mechs are built out of stuff that is in Junkertown and surrounding environs. In Wrecking Ball’s case, it’s scavenged parts that were built around Hammond’s makeshift lunar escape pod (as you can see in his origin story movie).

56 Likes

How come did no one in JT noticed the pilot was a Hamster?

11 Likes

That’s super neat! In one of the images in the trailer, Junkrat can be seen watching Hammond receiving the award from the queen. I have two questions:

1. How much did their timelines overlap?
  2. Care to spoil any interactions for us? I love the in-game interactions so much. :hamster:
2 Likes

Micheal Chu the MVP of the forums.

2 Likes

Mr. Chu, I had a theory that Hammond was sort of working with Bruce when he came to Junkertown. Like, Bruce would let Hammond use his workshop if Hammond would give him his winnings or something from the Scrapyard, and that’s why nobody knows Hammond is a Hamster, they all think it’s Bruce, would that be accurate?

4 Likes

something is telling me that Junker Queen already knows the identity of Wrecking Ball, but she allowed him to play without making his identity public just for fun

4 Likes

Which trailer was this in? I must’ve missed it, I wanna check it out

Wrecking Ball’s Origin Story, the lower left hand corner when the Queen is presenting the crown

8 Likes

Rip me, I’m forever destined to be ignored by the Lore God

2 Likes

Michael Chu… just responded to me??

literally how I feel right now:

(I’m the kid btw)

8 Likes