So we’re clear on an argument against 2/2/2

…bro are yall DPS players mentally challenged? It’s been known in this game a majority of the playerbase loves playing DPS, and you’re surprised that you have high queues in role lock?

2 Likes

lol

That’s because you (Jeff) buffed characters that did not need buffs.

And nerfed characters that needed buffs.

smh

clarifications

1. nothing I have said in any statements in this thread has been irrelevant

2. I do not throw

3. any statement along the lines of “go play qp classic” falls flat if said game mode is not permanently available

1. Everything you have said has been irrelevant
  2. i’m sure you most likely do
  3. no, it’s still perfectly valid, because dps can still play dm, tdm and any other arcade mode until it re-appears

or they could learn to play a team game properly

I have already clarified that nothing I have said in this thread has been irrelevant

I have already clarified that I do not throw

I have already clarified that statements like the one I described fall flat if qp classic is not permanently available

Your clarifications are not fact, they are irrelevant.

I have already clarified that none of the statements I have made in this thread are irrelevant

Again, your clarifications are not fact, they like your posts, are irrevelant.

Your personal feelings and opinions, irrelevant

That doesn’t make any sense as most arguments, whether for or against 2-2-2 is founded on personal feelings and opinions.

1 Like

Personal feelings and opinions don’t make arguments though? Evidence and logic do.

megadodo has consistently claimed there are things the devs haven’t clarified, has only ever named one and nothing else, which considering the other options available and the fact the devs stated people can play qpc as qp is currently (i.e no rl) it makes their point irrelevant.

i have already clarified that nothing I have stated in this thread is irrelevant

Your clarifications are irrelevant, your posts are irrelevant.

doesn’t matter how many times you clarify. It will always be irrelevant

1 Like

the statement made by the devs specifically makes my statement relevant, as opposed to irrelevant, given the questions that their statement left unanswered

The statements I have made in this topic are fully relevant to the statements made in this thread

No, it makes your point completely irrelevant.

There is nothing left unanswered and you have never raised a single point other than it might not always be available

not one

They are 100% irrelevant

1 Like

clarification: there are in fact multiple unanswered questions resulting from the dev statement in question here, and it is these unanswered questions that make my statements in regards to said dev statement relevant

I have already clarified that my statements are relevant to the discussion at hand

Name one other than the one you always say

Your clarifications are irrelevant