So we’re clear on an argument against 2/2/2

Irrelevant, it’s there, those are your choices

Yeah to the 222 supporters that are still memeing about the verified, stated by Jeff himself and the devs, most UNCOMMON and extreme outlier in competitive of 4-5 DPS.

Just.Stop.

It wasn’t a problem and it has been verified already. It is a problem of QP, not of comp. 4-5 DPS was the most RARE comp that was used in competitive so stop that. The main reason for the forced 2 2 2 was role queue and having more accurate SR distribution on the players playing those roles.

Apply it to yourself. Defend 222 all you want but stop using dead memes and false information please.

1 Like

Hyphen is right here. Comp super surprisingly was really close to 1/3 | 1/3 | 1/3 pick rate.

Ult feeds

And 9/10 you are gonna be forced into a shield tank. Albeit I find it is ok to play Shied tanks but it does get boring quick.

clarifications:

1. the statement I made is not irrelevant

2. qp classic is not necessarily “there”, given that it is unknown if it will be permanently available

Jeff himself about 411.

Yes, it is irrelevant.

it will be there, and even if it’s not permanently available, it’s still there when it’s there. You can go throw in qpc.

Reason 1: Long Queue Times - We told you this would happen. It is irrelevant how many tanks or supports there are, and rather or not you like to play them.

Reason 2: Power Creep is real - Now people are starting to see it.

Reason 3: Unnecessary nerfs on characters especially Sombra, whom is hands down the worst character in the game compared to any other character in any theoretical sense, statistical sense, and Professional sense.

We had our reasons for disliking it, your reasons for us not stating the facts as a result of it is irrelevant.

…bro are yall DPS players mentally challenged? It’s been known in this game a majority of the playerbase loves playing DPS, and you’re surprised that you have high queues in role lock?

2 Likes

lol

That’s because you (Jeff) buffed characters that did not need buffs.

And nerfed characters that needed buffs.

smh

clarifications

1. nothing I have said in any statements in this thread has been irrelevant

2. I do not throw

3. any statement along the lines of “go play qp classic” falls flat if said game mode is not permanently available

1. Everything you have said has been irrelevant
  2. i’m sure you most likely do
  3. no, it’s still perfectly valid, because dps can still play dm, tdm and any other arcade mode until it re-appears

or they could learn to play a team game properly

I have already clarified that nothing I have said in this thread has been irrelevant

I have already clarified that I do not throw

I have already clarified that statements like the one I described fall flat if qp classic is not permanently available

Your clarifications are not fact, they are irrelevant.

I have already clarified that none of the statements I have made in this thread are irrelevant

Again, your clarifications are not fact, they like your posts, are irrevelant.

Your personal feelings and opinions, irrelevant

That doesn’t make any sense as most arguments, whether for or against 2-2-2 is founded on personal feelings and opinions.

1 Like

Personal feelings and opinions don’t make arguments though? Evidence and logic do.

megadodo has consistently claimed there are things the devs haven’t clarified, has only ever named one and nothing else, which considering the other options available and the fact the devs stated people can play qpc as qp is currently (i.e no rl) it makes their point irrelevant.

i have already clarified that nothing I have stated in this thread is irrelevant

Your clarifications are irrelevant, your posts are irrelevant.

doesn’t matter how many times you clarify. It will always be irrelevant

1 Like