So the only way for Mercy mains will be satisfied

I think Qwazi is convinced that Blizz only cares about tweaking numbers after reworks. Can’t say they’re wrong, I mean it’s what they’ve been doing so far after each rework.

Think they’re trying to be the realist in all this. All these cool and unique ideas…are more than likely will be wasted because it takes away too many resources from the OW team to implement another full rework so soon.

5 Likes

I mean… you are probably right… but that message sounded super depressed. I just thought I’d ask.
Edit: Qwazi just liked your post… so yeah you are right. Don’t feel bad about asking though.

1 Like

Wrong

1 Like

The absolute last thing THIS Mercy player(me) wants is a revert. Valk is sooooo much more fun and requires a lot more skill than mass res ever did.

3 Likes

I haven’t played since January so my “ok” status is alright. I think any hope of ever enjoying Overwatch again sometime in the future died with the latest patch though. And frankly I see every thread discussing changes as depressing reminders of the hope I once shared.

1 Like

My thing is I don’t feel as if I make an impact anymore. I fly slowly across the map with guardian angel and heal to watch the bar of my teammate go down rapidly anyway.

Resurrection is risky to say the least and you know it’s a suicide mission most of the time and that impacts your SR because deaths count against you. Valkyrie added nothing (my opinion) and I don’t recall anyone asking to fly.

It’s more they reworked her making her worse saying she’s balanced and then needing her into the ground when Most Mercy mains were fine the way she was. All this telling us they want her to be fun, she isn’t for a lot of people now.

Of course this is all subjective and my opinion, I know it varies.

2 Likes

Just a rework that removes Self CC from her base kit and makes her Ult not just a team fight lasting EZ Mode

The last part is objectively false. :slight_smile:

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

:shaved_ice::chocolate_bar:

Spreading positivity and ice cream, one Mercy at a time.
2 Likes

That’s your opinion. I like having options available to me.

1 Like

I’d like to hope she MIGHT get another rework, cause look at Symm she’s on her third. But as of now, OW is such a mess that the fact that it’s STILL in a Beta-like form is becoming clearer and clearer with each update.

Striping and redoing kits, introducing heroes that make for such a jarring change in playstyle…the fact that it took them 2 years to actually figure out what direction they wanted OW to be played like…yeah…

I mean I have hope…but I have to remind myself this is Blizzard afterall.

1 Like

lol wat mercy mains want, like u speak for them.

in this thread alone at least 3 posts asking for revert, some asking for rework, some saying she is more fun in her current state.

like can u not see there is no consensus among mercy mains??

With no united front it is essentially seen as spam to the forums and the most common united theme i have seen is for revert, not wat some exclaim.

1 Like

Providing feedback at this point is pointless. Mercy will not receive another rework and she will continue being a throw pick the higher you climb. It’s weird that people point out that Mercy players are ungrateful after he recent “buff”… but i remember a lot of rant topics from Ana players when she got her ammo capacity increased, bullets going through full healed teammates, etc.

Mercy has remain bad and boring for almost 3 months now. Expect more of the same for many more months. Thankfully i’m been playing other heroes since they straight made her bad with that 50hp which was already tested very earlier on the game that such number is bad.

1 Like

It really isn’t a matter of opinion. Valkyrie and Mass Resurrect, in terms of skill, is like Plant Science and Rocket Science. :blush:

1 Like

Well valk at least is more engaging than mass rez, meaning you do more than press one button

Actually, because it increases the range for the beam and lets her fly freely, the best course of action would be to stay as far as possible from the fight unless you know that you’re winning in which case, Valkyrie was pointless. :slight_smile: Also, mass Res felt engaging because of how you could just Res and fly away or GA to teammates and what not. With Valkyrie, you can’t even get momentum from Valkyrie. :unamused:

1 Like

Or make her a main healer viable again. 50hp/s will always be a ‘top you off’ healer but ‘can’t pocket you or legit heal you during fights’.

You can say she had 50hp/s at launch but we also didn’t have Ana or Moira at launch so of course she was a main healer back then

1 Like

I disagree but I get where you’re coming from, just personally I feel more involved in the team fight with valkyrie than I do with mass rez when I basically didn’t contribute anything to the mid team fight but instead just hit the reset button when the fight was over

It really is a matter of opinion so it’s fine if you disagree. :slight_smile:

It IS a matter of opinion, and just because it differs from your opinion doesn’t make it objectively false. Don’t be so obtuse. Grow up.

Because it’s the most logical thing to do.

When you have reworked a character and it doesn’t work out as planned you don’t just scrap the whole thing immediately, you start tweaking numbers.

1 Like