So mei is braindead but genji isnt?

Explain please. Have you ever actually tried aiming mei’s gun? Youll always get potatoes spraying the mr freeze gun, but this is the equivalent of call of duty noobtoobers. Mei is a gero that relies heavily on cooldown management and being an antiflanker. Cry more about being frozen. Maybe try not running up in her face. No one complains about getting one clipped by mcree after being flashed at point blank range? Dont run up on mei, problem solved. Genji on the other hand has become the ez win button, like release brig or pre nerf hanzo

53 Likes

don’t compare a genji or a cree to a mei xDD you don’t even have to aim and if you are in trouble you just press the panic button what is heals you too

12 Likes

“My hero is skillful. Your hero is skilless.”

That’s really what it all comes down to.

38 Likes

in before weebs come in and say they have skill ceiling of international space station.

The spammada clan has no honor.

46 Likes

If only Genji had buttons that he could press when he was in trouble. :pensive:

29 Likes

As a real weeb… I do not stand for Genji rights.

3 Likes

I’m not a Mei player and I agree with them. what’s the case for me then?

2 Likes

Luckily for you, the man has TWO!

10 Likes

Alright, give me another shot.

“If I like a hero, it’s skillful. If I don’t like a hero, it’s skilless.”

2 Likes

I like Genji, try again?

Neither of them are braindead, people are just stupid

12 Likes

yes genji become invincible and heals too got you mate

2 Likes

So you like Genji but also think he takes no skill?

That’s what I just said.

Well, you’re an odd one then.

Pretty sure that’s what you said:

After your edit: sigh.

just ignore literally everyone that calls a hero braindead…most of them are annoyed they lost and are looking for a reason to ask for nerfs

6 Likes

I must main Genji 'cos my ninja edits are slick. :smirk:

1 Like

I don’t like the word “brain dead” but having value for low effort is frustrating.

i mean sure there is ways and ways to say it… like this threads ive made for Zarya and Moira where i explicitly said that they were too easy and suggested ideas to increase their ceeling and reduce their floor,

however what i did was make them better for those who can get value out of them, inestead of just nerfing them like most people who complain about ease of use who just suggest nerfs…

2 Likes