So logins are getting low, huh?

Google playercounter its been fluctuating live around 800k every day ive seen since release

and for the other f2p games?

yeah ok, that site pulls the numbers out of thin air. i have zero trust into that. they have no way of knowing.

Maybe, and Iā€™m saying just maybe, Blizzard will stop their greedy behavior, at the very least youā€™ll be able to openly support Hong Kong without being banned or ur prize money being taken away from you lol.

hey hey chill, I play this game because I like it, even if Competitive is an absolute joke rn thereā€™s still Custom Games which I love, (hopefully they enable the Workshop backā€¦), playing the game is fine, playing theirs isnā€™t.

While part of me wishes to be humorous and say something like ā€œWho said I wasnā€™t an imbecile?ā€ I do have to point out that I didnā€™t say imbeciles created ā€œthis gameā€, I said they seem to have devised a lot of the experience around the actual game itself.

Meaning everything that isnā€™t the game that we play. Progression systems, the incentives around dailies and weeklies, the idea of monetizing around frustration, the terribly out of touch pricing for a lot of the cosmetics and the general air of stinginess that pervades all aspects therein. Itā€™s the difference between the game itself which we play and the rotten ediface that surrounds that game, as a product. I mean even in the quote you quote from me, I would have thought my meaning should be clear.

This mislaid attempt at a ā€œgotchaā€ makes you the guy with bad reading comprehension.

As for those lead weights the game comes wrapped up in and playing the game, I actually havenā€™t been playing the game the last couple of weeks specifically because I donā€™t like them that much. They make me feel like whoever devised them thinks very little of their customers.

1 Like

tbh i dont care about politics in games on that extend.

OWL probably wont survive thisā€¦

I mean when did Blizzard start being greedy and awful? It has to have been during the China saga, I mean they can still be greedy without China, but things canā€™t get any worse than chinese manipulating Blizzard.

ā€œhmm letā€™s not give any kind of rewards without paying, not even the most baseline ā€˜feelgoodā€™ mechanics the game had, what could possibly go wrong?ā€
there are too many heroes with too many sprays, voicelines and intros to be viable in the battlepass, you can have entire battlepasses with nothing for the heroes you play and with no coins in the battlepass, nor a free currency for the trash cosmetics thereā€™s nothing to strive for. Doesnā€™t help that outside of quests matches basically donā€™t give you any bp exp at all. It caps at like 250 out of 10000.

the game grievously need a free coin (legacy credits are perfect for this) that you can get by playing normally and you can use on any non legendary cosmetic.
no one is gonna pay $7 for a charm

1 Like

When someone has the ā€œI hate this gameā€ glasses always on, anything they do is going to be bad. You can see it in this thread. Its all clickbait, get the drama and the votes.

Some people will never be happy, no matter what. It will always be a no-win scenario. If you ask any of those haters/outrage crew what should they suggest to make the game better, they either remain silent or will come with variants of ā€œBring OW1 backā€ or ā€œgive free stuffā€.

Quite interesting :sunglasses:

1 Like

Youā€™re right, the moment they give free stuff they become free from any criticism

1 Like

nope. when they give free stuff, gotta just find a negative angle to that thing.

1 Like

Itā€™s called marketing. Itā€™s what companies do to promote their products. They even do it when they are the number one brand already - look at Coca-Cola.

1 Like

Bro , even those highlight intros are super scuffed , 10 fps intros

Maybe in the near futureā€¦

ā€œLog in and VISIT THE SHOP, in order to unlock trash that you will not use to your accountā€

No itā€™s just temporary from what they stated. They most likely will get a new partner to release it there.

This is solved with 2 simple steps:

1.) Sell ā€œcharacter passesā€ where its filled to the brim of stuff you want for the character you want.

2.) Make it so these character passes never expire.

Done. Sell em $10 and even Iā€™ll buy a few of them for the characters I like. Then Iā€™ll probably buy some for the ones I donā€™t really like, too.

2 Likes

blizzardā€™s running ow2 like they got bought by elon.

I also see they recently allowed pre-paid phones as verification, after doubling down for so long. numbers must be REALLY low.

3 Likes

or just have hero levels likez say, multiversus or paladins and get rewards through them.
but honestly, having a free coin you can farm to buy filler cosmetics would be top because you could play what you want whenever and still get a few trinkets even for heroes you play occasionally