So for 2019, could you actually add content?

well actually, it depends on the girl and how good the new clothes are.

Uhh…yes. He’s just a hamster in a ball. They couldn’t be lazier with the new heroes and their lore tbh.

This isn’t Fortnite lol

1 Like

And you couldn’t have worse judgement about what is considered lazy tbh.

I would like a game mode other than the ones we have in competitive currently :slight_smile: That can certainly keep the game fresh.

I want them to release the game editor.

His playstyle and all is pretty cool but he seems so…meh. What’s next? Recycling a cool hero and change the gender? Oh wait…

You’d think they knew this a year ago TBH but this year should have it sink in hard with reality what they have done for OW isn’t cutting it and OWL isn’t going to save it either.

Make the game have more beef already! Beef it up!!!

2 Likes

They couldn’t be lazier with the old ones, either.

The original lore set for the game didn’t add up, at all, into anything resembling a cohesive story. Mathematically, it left character’s ages in impossible places, and there was nothing interesting or unique going on at all.

The “story” has always just been a really thin veil to validate their “totally ironic you guys” reliance on pre-fabricated character stereotypes, to make dropping new characters as simple as possible. Soldier, cowboy, angel, sniper, japan, japan 2, Big Hand, Gorilly, Tank, Turret, Engineer, Cold, Rockets, Grenades, etc.

Absolutely none of them have depth, they’re just whatever justifies the design that was chosen for them.

Lore is without purpose in a game without a singleplayer campaign, and all the moreso in a game based on an addiction model. They need to add gameplay, not fanfiction bait.

3 Likes

because she would most likely be ANOTHER damage character just look at the roster the next 10 heroes basically need to be tank and support to get even close to the amount of what dps has.

That’s not true! Why can’t she be the first non-chunky tank, or be into healing? She’s a cutie like Mercy!

Oh boy a shiny new broken action figure I’ll just put it with the other broken toys,

If any new content is to be added how bout a new gamemode and a revamp of arcade mode (like not being jerks and limiting what we can play in arcade)

Maybe at the very least take a new winter wonderland picture for the intro of the game; the fact that we couldn’t even get a new posed shot that’s probably like, idk at most a day’s worth of work for a 3D artist to pose the new characters in some fun, seasonal way- I think it speaks volumes as to the level of ‘effort’ Blizzard is currently putting into things.

4 Likes

You could ask in a nicer way dad

loads of people have stopped caring about skins at this point, we need new events and more heroes more frequently to keep people interested.

I know for a fact that no one in my friends group who plays overwatch looked forward to either of the two winter events, if anything the reskinned maps have been the highlight of the event so far.

1 Like

Because that would be kind of thoughtful towards gameplay and basically the exact opposite of their hero releases where literally the last 4 heroes have been damage or basically damage but it’s got ONE thing that makes them support or tank

1 Like

Yea seriously. I’m snoozin’. Cosmetics are just there to make cash, time to work on more content

yes. anything besides the norm.

personally, i want a simple PvE mode. nothing too difficult or with a detailed story. here are a few simple steps to do so:

• design the ai from PvE events to play normal objectives against 4 players on regular PvP maps.
  • enable the knock down revive system from PvE.
  • decrease the time before re-spawning for the AI and increase it significantly for the players.
  • apply a difficulty system.
  • reward players for playing.

Some kind of PVE system where you could incorporate AI or utilize the FFA maps in interesting ways would be so easy for them to make, too. It’s not even like we’re asking for new maps, just new game modes, new ways to play the game. Considering it’s been years at this point it doesn’t feel like asking a lot.

1 Like

I think youre asking for too much from a small indie company like blizz

1 Like