Smurfs don't exist

maaaybe dont start your title with smurfs dont exist but rather “smurfs are a problem”

What you say about comp system is true (gotta love to be matched vs plats when I’m in gold)

but also SMURFS EXIST , this is a problem and we should stop pretenting isn’t here

Match maker is something that should separate way better players from bad one. Thats why rank difference should be more strict. If someone is “bad at the game” they should play with people close to their skill, to slowly improve over them. Thats why one rank difference is fine, this is the difference you need to overcome, your gameplay from one rank to another to go up. And people who are better, should be playing with also better players (as well closer to each other) to improve themself and rank up as well or at least have occasion to.

That is the complete opposite meaning though. And neither correlate with what the OP put in the thread.

But if it is only going by numbers it gets 6 people and puts them against 6 similar people.

and if that 6 is in a stack… it trys to find them another 6 stack with similar average number.

You are never in an imbalanced match according to the numbers.

Unfortunately, the entire point of smurfs is to mess with those numbers and make them meaningless.

That is amazing. I didn’t know that.

Let me know when that is actually an issue I should be worried about.

You should be worried about how the game affects everyone, including stuff like the average quality of games, things that really annoy people and making sure the most people have fun.

Saying a problem isnt a problem because its not a problem for you personally…doesnt make the problem go away.

1 Like

Wow. Thanks. I might figure out how I should actually care about what you think now.

Also, ironically. Say you are a problem doesn’t make you go away either.

Guess no one wins.

Why dont you suggest a solution?

A solution to something I don’t think is an issue?

Are you ok…

The point of your post seems to be “its not a problem so stop complaining”

How do you wish to achieve that?

As I said elsewhere, report them at the throwing of games or get on with your life.

Well, considering the existence of many posts in this thread, the solution of “do nothing” hasnt worked. Do you have an alternative solution?

1 Like

Nope. Nothing to solve. Play the game, or don’t play the game. Up to you.

Excellent, i’m glad you posted that in a thread that clearly highlights there being a problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I’m not playing stacks of… anyone in every game?

Intentional disrupting behavior does exist even if its malicious. Smurfing (Intentional deranking then climbing with the chance of maintaining a boosting service in stacks) does exist and will exist in every competitive game until the ultimate heat death of the Universe.

You really should just mute him and move on, you know what he’s about and you’ll never change his mind on it.

That is because Mr Russ is just a condescending muppet, and annoying him is fair game.

2 Likes