Smurfs don't exist

‘Murder’ does exist and will exist until the ultimate heat death of the Universe.
‘Stealing’ does exist and will exist until the ultimate heat death of the Universe.
‘Wars’ exist and will exist until the ultimate heat death of the Universe.
‘Cancer and disease’ exist and will exist until the ultimate heat death of the Universe.

I guess the solution for everything that’s wrong according to your logic is, “oh well, just ignore it. Don’t bother ever looking for solutions or try to make anything better.”

Denying the problem doesn’t make them go away

I don’t think anyone denies they are a problem. But they are definitely no where near the level of issue some of the forum criers claim.

1 Like

Sorry but I do smurf. Many players do.

Reasons are simple:
1.Queue times are unreasonable
2.Its fun haha

Bronze queue DPS time with the ticket is 10~15 minutes. Now imagine what is the timer for masters and above.

1 Like

Can you at least call the ‘Master’ rank by its right name. It isn’t Masters… lol.

Outside that.

I agree, you should be playing for fun. Fair play.

1 Like

I don’t say they are a problem, im destroying smurf Widows as Hanzo for example but its still a thing unlike things like Elo Hell.

It is.

But as you say, if you learn to improve you can beat anyone.

Same with hackers. They exist, but they are just as easy to beat.

2 Likes
  1. it’s fun haha

Ruining the game for everyone else, so much fun.
Being one of the reasons the queue time is so long, the very thing you complain about, very much fun indeed.

Egotistical and dumb, just like any other smurf :slight_smile:

we complain about everthing sweetie

1 Like

There are 10 million “active” accounts.

They are 1 player… They can’t spend their time worrying about everyone else. They’d never just play the game.

1 Like

100.000 1 players still make 100.000 players.
Instead of bullying lower ranks like a degenerate, just wait for the Queue times or pick up Tank & Support. I can’t tell you how many of my games ( quick play & competetive ) are just straight up ruined by some low life Genji smurf and his Ana/Mercy pocket.

I’m just a simple plat/diamond, and i would prefer to play vs people my rank than vs someone who should be higher but only cares about himself so much that he ruins the game for everyone else.

Smurfs are cancer, period.