Smurfs are good. We need more smurfs

Majority of the games I’ve gone into ended up with a smurf, but oh… I guess I should keep hoping for that normal game to happen consistently enough for me to actually be able to climb. But wait! There’s an alternative: JUST STOP SMURFING. Why has this solution not been looked into?

Thats BS lol shutup. You act like I don’t play the game. I know how often smurfs popup.

Well sometimes I’m also feeling nice and try to look at things from as an objective of a perspective as I can and find the best solution possible, but I’m always turned down by ““high - ranked”” elitists who think that they are automatically correct no matter what BS they are talking about.

Pretty much everything that you’ve said can be applied perfectly to your perspective as well, so yeah…

yeah I get those low elo folk who try to be smart but come up with completely doodoo plans too lul.

Smurfs are not the real reason that people cant climb anymore. The reason that no one is climbing anymore is the ladder is dead and has no fresh blood entering it anymore. It’s just veteran devouring each other and 50/50ing each other.

The ponzi scheme has crashed basically. New recruits are a necessity for a ponzi scheme.

1 Like

I am a 3500 hitscan main on an alt acc lol. Look at my stats.

There is just no convincing Maven that he is wrong. He’ll just reiterate everything he already said that has been countered, and think that repeating it makes him right.

dude he’s right. Just git gud lul.

Why do you play same heroes in plat then? Are you not able to kill people in your elo?. I am just trying to understand it. Its looks like to me you cant climb in your elo so you are playing on plat acc hitscan heroes as on your main to have good feeling from killing people.

If you are saiyng how smurfs are good and how they will improve your play why dont you play in your elo when you can have this challenge? Arent you playing on alt acc because you are being murdered by higher sr smurfs yourself? :smiley:

Its really going againts your believs, you say smurfs are good for game but you are avoiding more skilled people/smurfs from higher elo than yours by playing a lot lower below your main, thats interesting…

4 Likes

Neah. I enjoy games at my elo. I just need people who run around willy nilly exposing themselves so I can have some target practice. People don’t do that at my elo so much so I can’t practice my aim as much. xD

Also I should be peaking 3.6 this weekend. :slight_smile:

For some. For me i enjoy playing against smurfs and test my skill. It helps a lot to see how good one can get and see what is possible. This helps me understand that i can do so much more, and that i trully belong at my level because i see how i compare to a smurf.

I would not be able to play a comp with or VS that skill level otherwise. It literally is the fastest way to learn - to play with or against better players

2 Likes

Is Maven seriously using an alt account to post in the same thread they created about alt accounts? Now THAT is meta like I’ve never seen before.

I think it’s rather more sad than meta.

1 Like

I’m smurfin on the forums goml

But there are other places people can get this experience without it being in their ranked match. Its not something that can be controlled. It creates lop sided matches that arent fun for most people.

I know when i was low ranked i hated smurfs until about diamond

2 Likes

Musings of a thrower troll. Probably one of those guys that gets in LFG and deranks.

1 Like

BlockquoteIf you’re going to rank up, you’re going to rank up. A smurf can’t stop that. [/quote]

That’s where you’re wrong, kiddo.

No, that’s where you’re wrong, kiddo. Keep making excuses as to why you’re too scared to face the truth and own up to your mistakes. Please, stay hardstuck in plat while you cry and make excuses, less competition for me in GM.

Need to work on the hubris there, Tex.

So you don’t have any sort of constructive argument, you reply to this on your smurf and your profile hidden so people don’t see you’re doing the exact thing that people don’t like. Yikes, better calm down before you fall off that high horse