Smurfs are good. We need more smurfs

It’s not like low elo folks are gonna gain any SR anyways. They just maintain their 50% winrate and complain about the “broken” matchmaker, their MMR conspiracies, and give their busted opinion on balancing. As if game balance suggestions from people who don’t even know how to play the game can even be called considerable.
Literally they all think they deserve a higher rank but refuse to practice their aim or find out why they’re dying so much. And then the few that do will rank up and there’s noone that can stop them.
The rest though, they need that hard smurf smack in the face. To be forced to play against better talent so they can break those bad habits and realize they actually need to improve.

And so what if they suffer during the game. I’m having fun so my enjoyment + their suffering = an overall neutral enjoyment level.

5 Likes

They aren’t going to actually gain anything from smurfs, just get frustrated. As much as smurfs aren’t holding them back, it’s just not a pleasant experience for them.

12 Likes

No they are not good because they will make your experience in comp worse and with people deranking and smurfing, improving/climbing is much slower than it used to be.

6 Likes

Lol c’mon man. re-read the post.

Why? I understand it i dont have to read it again.

I am playing comp from season one and first few seasons were so much better. If gold player who is 2300 go into comp and want to climb he already have to better than his fellow gold players around him and that is how it should be, slow climbing naturaly as people are getting better.

But with many alts/smurfs, boosters,derankers it is much slower process because this individual will face games which are decided by people either deranking or by smurfs for example. So this gold guy will face games where he can play good but simply will not overcome thrower or much better smurf. Gold players should face gold players and then low plat players, not smurfs from diamond.

So smurfs are not making comp better, they are making it worse for anyone else.

And dont be mistaken, i myself have multiple accounts and i am where i belong. Just to clarify i am not someone blaming others for my rank. I just have this opinion because i can see it from my own eyes how i am basicly changing outcome of games for others, carrying worse team even when enemy team should have won, when i dont play in my elo for example .

3 Likes

If you’re going to rank up, you’re going to rank up. A smurf can’t stop that. Who cares if it takes a few more games. This is only something you can know in hindsight and when you have that ability the worst you’ll do is shrug your shoulders and think eh I guess it would have been nicer to be a here a game sooner.

1 Like

Yes they will not stop you from climbing, but they are making process of climbing much slower and more painfull. That is my point in this. This is why smurfs are not good at all for comp community.

As someone who played season 1-16 i clearly see diffirence how fast you will climb and in quality of games because of this.

5 Likes

I love the smell of blanket statements in the morning!

Anyway, no smurfs are bad as they don’t try at all to win, they play with this QP carefree attitude because there’s no stakes involved in their loss.
I don’t mind them when they’re on the enemy team though, usually they’re a Widow, and free SR for me, but I pity that enemy team.

Don’t tell me to swap off Widow,
Coolbreeze

2 Likes

In my experience not much effort is needed to stomp in gold. I’ve never smurfed on console so I’m not sure how stuff works there when everyone basically has aimbot but.
On PC if you’re able to beat a smurf they’re usually throwing.

Are these more of your opinions-as-facts?

Coolbreeze

It’s more just pretty simple logic.

Thank you for answering my question :rofl:

Coolbreeze

1 Like

Lol shutup, they’re not common enough to “clearly see diffirence how fast you will climb”.

If the smurf is playing main tank, I do appreciate it. You can actually learn a lot when you have a proper main tank dictating the flow of the fights. Even when it’s a smurf support, they’ll tell you when you’re out of position or how they can’t see you etc…

It’s generally when it’s a DPS player that you really can’t learn a whole lot other than they are getting lots of kills.

2 Likes

You can learn that aim is important and yours is bad lol.

Go ahaid son, pull rank on him !~

I mean, I won’t disagree mine’s bad but that’s not going to do anything for them.

It’s just going to promote the following:
going against them - just get angrier and angrier cause they can’t do anything.
going with them - have unrealistic expectations of their proper rank DPS players.

Literally, I’d rather have proper main tank players that actually teach them how to do team fights.

edit cash is trying to get me to say, my aim’s better son cause I’m in Diamond and you a lowly plat. Which I could care less, I play winston.

…big.wot?

The bigger your head is, the easier it is to pomp u.

maybe you should take time to work on your aim and positioning?