Since no one actually gonna say it

the statement I replied to indicated (gist, not a quote) that all 12 players in every match are dps

as such, my reply stands

I enjoy solo healing as well

1 Like

I know of no valid data to support the claim of three quarters

Well if you don’t feel like playing solotank you can always ask for second in my suggestion. Same for soloheal.

NEVERS EVER!!!

But it wasn’t up to me.

I didn’t force Blizzard to change their game. No tank or support player forced Blizzard’s hand.

This is from the man himself.

9 Likes

How unexpected, oh my god
I had a bet with my GF how long it will take till someone complains about it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:popcorn:

2 Likes

I always have enough healers on the team. It’s always the tank role that goes unfilled, with there usually just being one and not even a main tank.

The thing is, He’s talking about the mod where you can play only 4-1-1. While I’m talking about the mode where you can choose what you want to play.

1 Like

Jeff not finding 141 to be fun does not then mean that “141 isnt fun” is a fact

His statement remains an opinion

Many players, myself included, enjoy playing 141 in Freedom Queue

1 Like

I’m not complaining about it. Just trying to say “play QP classic” argument is stupid.

Guess that means 222 is a success then.

5 Likes

Notice this part here.

I wasn’t there for the discussion. They could have gone over every possible scenario in Overwatch. From double tank 4 DPS, to single healing 5 DPS. I don’t know, nor will I ever know. They also could have talked about lunch.

What we do know is that from these discussions came forced 2/2/2 role queue.

This just proves how utterly broken was the non rank mode, even more so how broken ranked was too

And what I know there is a better solution. At least for me.
Right now your only arguments against it is just “well devs probably thought about it, so no”.

I don’t think Blizzard agrees with you. If they did, role queue wouldn’t be a thing.

I don’t really have to argue my position. My position makes zero difference. Blizzard came up with a solution to a problem. The problem has been solved, as far as I know, to what Blizzard’s intent was.

My solution would be to cap off each players accounts to what days they can queue for DPS. Each player can always queue for tank and support, but throughout the average month they get 2 weeks to play DPS. This will cut DPS queue time by 50% or more. There will also be a whole lot of crying, so I know my option is not going to happen.

I know of no valid data to support the use of the word “many”.

11 Likes

I have a good argument against it. It will realistically mean you opting in for an EVEN LONGER QUEUE for people who go outside of the format of 2/2/2 because 2/2/2 is the general accepted composition and will have the most players in it.

It will die as quickly as it’s released. It’s a waste of development time for an obvious fruitless adventure that will break down. The people who opt into 1/4/1 or 3/2/1 or whatever will require you to find tanks and supports who actually WANT to play in 4/1/1 comps. And those will be rare as all hell.

It will have too many problems to be worth even considering.

3 Likes

you only want to play dps but not waiting?

qp classics is the place to be for you.

people like you did not care about solotanks or solosupports for years that many left because of it.

here’s news for you: less and less support and tank mains will play qp classics … give it two months and blizzard can rename it into a pure Deathmatch mode.

3 Likes

Clarification: By which context are you referring to “many”?

: consisting of or amounting to a large but indefinite number
: being one of a large but indefinite number
as many

: the same in number