Should we even be surprised anymore?

In other words, we let hyper-mobility run wild like the old days :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Is getting kills the main goal of your ult as hog? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

Usually I’d use wholehog to finish off a critical target when you run out of ammo. It wouldn’t do all the damage, but it would certainly finish the job.

Still 50 hours ahead of you lol. Also kinda proves you aren’t making proper used of him. Roadhog played properly is the most effective tank for peel and CC. His ult is specifically for that, getting kills should never be a priority.

That’s not entirely true. One of the best uses of his ult is to eliminate an enemy tank immediately after your hook combo. Sure his ult is great for zoning out genji blades and primal and stuff like that, but to say you should never aim for a pick is a little underselling the ult.

I mean everyone saw nerfs for those 2 coming from a mile away but here’s the problem.

What Mei needs: no more multi freeze
What McCree needs: fire rate revert
What blizzard nerf: stuns that don’t address the main issue with them but make other parts of their kits worse.

Well, I got 290 hours of you factor in Quickplay :stuck_out_tongue:
But I haven’t played him much at all since season 5.

But I’m probably responsible with getting him buffed back to viability.

I stopped being surprised a while back personally

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/blizzards-decision-making-baffles-me

Ive composed a list of things blizzard have done that baffled me and its so long even though I’ve probably missed loads

1 Like

I have been playing him the whole time

What’s more valuable? Getting one pick focusing one target or CCing a whole team that will likely get eliminated by teammates or the environment.

Depends what the pick is.

If you can melt their Rein, then their team is easy pickings.

1 Like

As GreyFalcon put it, depends on the pick.

Picks in general win games, it’s so hard to match the value of a pick with abilities not designed for them. In fact, ironically, Hog’s whole reason for seeing any play is being carried by the value of securing picks with his hook. That’s just how powerful picks are that a meatshield of a tank with minimal damage mitigation can compete for value against heroes with barriers.

Dive was probably the prime of overwatch…

But it couldn’t go on forever, and it certainly wasn’t fun for all the victims of divers.

The victims of dive… was dive? Literally the whole meta was run dive, into dive. And whoever was actually better would win. Now it’s just “eh run into em and our mccree and widow will get a pick eventually” And there was more variety with what could be picked at the time.

Whatever, its not going back to Dive even with these changes - it makes dive more viable, but not meta. I don’t want to be limited to the same dive crew over and over… ugh…

It’s almost as if you ignored when I said that dive was one of the metas with the most variety. Even more now with the new heroes they’ve added. Dive isn’t always some locked gameplay of winston dva tracer genji…

I did, I just don’t want to see Winston’s fat hair butt in the sky, Genji and Tracer blinking around mouthing off every game. I will live and die Sombra to ruin that scene.

You are the one out of touch.

People find boops annoying at best, not oppressive. Even when Brigitte was at 1.0 her whipshot boop received very little complaint.

1 Like

I doubt you saw that much. Most people didn’t play dive even when it was dive meta.

Hmmm, where did you see that’s what the community is complaining about ?

If anything, this experimental, and the reaction to it to be precise, showed me that whatever the devs do, 80% of the reactions will be negative.

1 Like