Shameless 40€ scam

You can still get beta access for free, everyone will gain access if they apply for free, they said they will keep adding everyone into it until the 14th July, so no need to spend your $40 on this lol (unless you’re a cree/soldier main and really want them skins lol)

4 Likes

Imagine getting upset over 40$ lol. The entitled generation.

7 Likes

You got baited, beta would be free, and I think twitch drops would be a thing as well. They just saw twitch hyped for 1.7 million viewers for drops, ofc they will bait you with that “GUARANTEED” word, and you ate that :wink:

2 skins (5 dollars each)
Premium battle pass (probably around 10 dollars)
Legendary edition (that contains some more skins and also OW1)

Yeah, totally a scam

And I missed stuff as well

6 Likes

I stopped right there. Let me drop some FACTS for you (and apparently a whole lot of players that don’t know some things):

1 - You are NOT entitled to betas at all, because their purpose is testing, not showcasing a product. Thats a DEMO. Thats a different thing, ok ?
2 - No one is forcing you to buy ABSOLUTELY anything. The PvP part being free means that you can play and progress and learn and improve your skills without spending absolutely anything.
3 - They are not a Non-Profit, so they are choosing to add monetization via cosmetics that only help your game looking “better”.

Please get real.

Because every company ever, that is not “non profit”, will have monetization in their products and while the way its implemented will NEVER satisfy everyone, this is by no means, predatory (at least with what we know for now).

10 Likes

Everyone who signs up for beta will receive access, over time. You will have at least a weekend to test and provide feedback from the beta

The Watchpoint Pack assures instant beta access

45 Likes

And after these 2 days minimum, what will happen to the access? Are you just gonna get kicked out?

10 Likes

i think he means that after that, teh beta ends

3 Likes

Can I just ask why the decision was made that there is no cheaper version of the Watchpoint Pack for people who already own OW1?
I would have spent 20 bucks on it for sure, to get access and the skins. But 40 for a game I already own? No…

49 Likes

i think that may have been out of dev hands. or the value of the pack is fair.

Isn’t the beta like 2 weeks long? How is it supposed to end when it can still be going on?
Unless they mean the absolute last weekend…

yes, I think they do, as if i remember right, the last wave of people are let in on the 14th and the beta ends on teh 18th

2 Likes

Extending the beta out to July 25th would fix a lot of the upset here.

16 Likes

bro overwatch the edge of darkness edition comes with early access, a huge stash, gamma container, paytowin backpack and a tactical tomahawk.

2 Likes

Entitled much? This says it pretty much all about you.

2 Likes

we are barely some thousand players who want to play beta. we all got access for beta 1, we all get access for beta 2. ow is a small playerbase game, about to be a bit bigger…

I am absolutely disgusted by your disgusted-ness at an optional pack.

That being said I think a reduced price of $29.99 for holders already of the Legendary edition was in order…

So spend $40 and get 3 weeks of OW2 beta and if you don’t you’ll only get 2 days.

FOMO rubbish not only that’s disrespectful of people’s time if I work weekends and you don’t want to pay, you could get nothing.

33 Likes

why was beta access revoked for everyone who go into the previous one anyway? seems a rather odd decision.

16 Likes

Gotta inflate them twitch views again :smirk:

12 Likes